If Planning to Travel...What do you Bring?!

-PYT

Ladies, this is my first thread, and I never thought the day would come when I'd make one, but I need the help of the tribunal :lachen:

So, I'm going to the DMV area as well as NYC in a week, meaning NYE! My question is, what would you ladies bring to travel with? Hot hair appliances, moisturizers/sealants, rollers, etc. Just looking for some insight!

Twistouts are helping with this transition, but could I parlay it into superfly for the New Year? :perplexed

TIA ladies, I'm sure this could be of help to anyone traveling anywhere over the holidays!

If I'm only going somewhere overnight or for a couple of days, I just bring my castor oil, moisturizer of choice, scarf and satin rollers. Sometimes I have to travel for up to 2 weeks at a time for business. In that case I bring travel sizes of: cheapie condish to co- wash,deep conditioner, leave- in, and the above mentioned castor oil, moisturizer, scarf, and rollers. And of course my vitamins go with me everywhere!! I don't pack flatirons or curling irons b/c I don't heat style.

A DC a moisturizer, brush, comb, bungy cords and a scarf to sleep in if I remember to use it. If on vacation (and have to look cute), all of the above plus perm rods, cute scarf to wear out and gel...

Bring a half wig. Quick, fly, and fuss free. And it will keep your head warm if you are outside at night for NYE (Times square). LoL!

If for some reason I need to show my real hair in a trip I'll take my flexirods. I only need 6 for a full head. I fill my travel bottles with coconut oil and leave-in spray.

I always wash my hair the night before I travel so I usually don't bring shampoo and conditioner unless I'm going to be gone longer than a week. So I bring a moisturizer, coconut oil, comb, brush, satin scarf, hairpins (for pin curls), flat iron, heat protectant, shower cap, and I always bring my satin pillowcase.

Great thread. I'm planning to head out on Sunday for about a week and was wondering what to take without making TSA nervous.:rolleyes:

Back