If it ain't broke?

yardgirl

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Since I realised that ORS changed the Olive Oil Replenishing formula, I've been considering switching things up a bit. Being loyal to just a few products has its drawbacks, one being that if it's not what it used to be you can feel kinda lost
smiley5.gif
So I was wondering about what other poos and conditioners I could use. I'm trying to go the organic route (no pun intended). These are on my short list, I'll be getting one for each category, can you recommend anything else?

Normal shampoo
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]: [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Jason Daily Shampoo Fragrance Free or [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Lily of the Desert Organics Daily Shampoo Aloe, Lemon, Rosemary[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Moisturising DC: [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Jason Natural Sea Kelp Conditioner
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
Protein Conditioner/Reconstructor: Giovanni Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor, Aubrey Organics GPB Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner or
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Jason Conditioner Natural Apricot
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
Clarifying poo: Avalon Organics Lemon Clarifying Shampoo
[/FONT]

Yard Girl, So, Sorry to hear about your ORS Experience.:perplexed It's not a product that I use.

So, I can't speak on that one, but here are a few other good natural products IMO that you could also look at to Build Your Regimen:

Naturally: Qhemet, SheScentIt, Afroveda, Hairveda, Oyin, Taliah Waajid (sp), etc.....Kinky Curly Custard etc....Alot of those, but they are mostly on-line vendors.

Also, Millcreek, Alba Botanica, Giovanni Smooth As Silk (& others), Nature's Gate, Jane Carter, Beauty Without Cruelty, Dr. Bronner's. (these are just a few that I have used & enjoyed):yep: You can find these at Whole Foods, Trader Joe's & Local Health Food & Vitamin Stores.

There are a Smorgasbord of Natural Based Products for you to try. You might want to do a couple of Hot Oil Treatments too, to get your hair back on Track with EVOO, EVCO, Avacado Oil (they have the ability to penetrate the Cortex of your Hair)

For Moisturizing, Don't Overlook AO White Camelia & others. IMO: AO's are very Moisturzing.:grin:

Back