if it ain't broke, don't fix it

ms*x

yes - i am a recovering product junkie. it took me clumps of hair and fried ends to begin the recovering process.

i have tried products that were $$$$$$$ to free stuff to homemade stuff to stuff people passed down to me. i spent months deviating from what i KNOW works for my hair.

then, after over 6 months of messing around with all these terrorists, i went back home to my tried and true loves of my hair-life:
sunsilk 24-7 hydra leave in and castor oil.

my hair hasn't fully recovered to its once most luxurious state, but i am veeeeeery close.

see?
if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
i love you, sunsilk 24-7 hydra and castor oil!!!!!!!!

I have learned also :yep:...
I have enough products to wash and set every member's hair on this forum and still have enough for the rest of the year for myself :lachen:... I am a big PJ :drunk:

Time and good hair care is what will get our hair back healthy... :yep:

I have learned also :yep:...
I have enough products to wash and set every member's hair on this forum and still have enough for the rest of the year for myself :lachen:... I am a big PJ :drunk:

Time and good hair care is what will get our hair back healthy... :yep:

lol - girl you taking appointments?

lol - girl you taking appointments?

=================

uh-UH, camandzay...me first! lol!!!!!

===========

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

and to top if off I still got hair woes.... So it's not the products it's me:wallbash::rolleyes: :yep:... I can't help but crack up over this :lachen:... LMAO

This is a very good thread. I know sometimes when you're new to "the game" you see x,y, and z and your eyes get wide...but it's nice to know to keep those good ol' tried and true products handy when you need them. I know that has worked well for me. I'm trying to get back to more of that myself.

in the meantime, it is taking every bit of my strength to not succumb to these fabulous e-mails i get from aveda about their damage remedy line knowing DAMN well my v-05 co-washes keeps my locks buttah!

doggit!!!!!!!

Back