if i would've never found this forum

Meki89

I don't think I would've ever went natural.
So far, I am loving my natural hair. Now I just have to learn to take proper care of it. Of course I will probably start to miss my relaxed hair, and I will miss my bangs, but so far, I don't miss. Even though my sister now walks around and shakes her hair in my face asking if I can do that :ohwell: I was one of the girls who always said "i would NEVER cut my hair" but surprising I did after months of looking at all of the beautiful natural haired ladies on this forum, especially the ladies that BC'ed and started fresh with a TWA, you all inspired me so thank you all :bighug:

Good for you, as long as YOU are happy. Don't pay your sister any mind because you just might be passing her up soon.:lachen:

i feel the same way op
it was such a shock that i actually cut my hair
i couldnt handle a long transition but im glad i found this site
my hair has been healthier than its ever been, my glad i foudn the right products that work for me
and i decided to take my braids out and not hide my twa anymore

that's great!
i was going to put senegalese twist in my hair until my hair grew out but i was just like whatever i did not struggle through a 8 month transition just to hide my hair, so it's good that you decided to rock your TWA.

that's great!
i was going to put senegalese twist in my hair until my hair grew out but i was just like whatever i did not struggle through a 8 month transition just to hide my hair, so it's good that you decided to rock your TWA.
yea lately ive been wanting to rip these braids out but today is the takeout day. i want to lay off the extensions for a while,i want to watch my hair grow and not hide it. dont worry my mom and sis said i cut off all my growth but when i pass them up they will be shocked

Back