If anyone is looking for a good detangler

shtow

Well, I have been searching for a good detangler for a long time. I tried Pantene and I HATED IT! My hair felt like straw and it did not serve its purpose. It felt like I was spraying hard water on my hair. So I went back to basics and bought some Just for Me Detangling spray. My mom used to use it on my hair when I was younger and when I used it today, I lie to you not, there was not one broken hair. My hair detangled so easily (Im sure the Porosity control I used after shampooing helped as well). What was I thinking not buying this sooner?:wallbash:

Well, I have been searching for a good detangler for a long time. I tried Pantene and I HATED IT! My hair felt like straw and it did not serve its purpose. It felt like I was spraying hard water on my hair. So I went back to basics and bought some Just for Me Detangling spray. My mom used to use it on my hair when I was younger and when I used it today, I lie to you not, there was not one broken hair. My hair detangled so easily (Im sure the Porosity control I used after shampooing helped as well). What was I thinking not buying this sooner?:wallbash:

This could be me, minus the JFM detangler, I keep saying if I could verify that it would not be harmful to the hair w/ bi weekly washes, I would use Porosity Control after every shampoo.

I don't know what is in this stuff, but this stuff is like silk on your hair and you have zero (well maybe 1 :grin:) tangles and makes comb through so smooth.

Dont let me find out this stuff is ok for frequent washes and I can get rid of every other detangler/leave in (because that's my reason for Salerm is the slip factor:yep:)

Last edited:
This could be me, minus the JFM detangler, I keep saying if I could verify that it would not be harmful to the hair w/ bi weekly washes, I would use Porosity Control after every shampoo.

I don't know what is in this stuff, but this stuff is like silk on your hair and you have zero (well maybe 1 :grin:) tangles and makes comb through so smooth.

Dont let me find out this stuff is ok for frequent washes and I can get rid of every other detangler/leave in (because that's my reason for Salerm is the slip factor:yep:)

I just posted a thread on this saying the same thing. If its ok to use every wash I gladly will:lachen:

pantene and i are still very good friends... my mommy been using that and infusium for years. The aphogee primrose, provitamin leave in is pretty good too.

Interesting. I'm currently using Pantene detangler and I'm feeling so-so about it. It does work but not what I was expecting. I have to let it sit in my hair for a sec before combing through. I'mma try the childrens detangler next to compare.

Back