IF A MAN WANTS YOU : LADIES PLEASE READ

Encore

...i dont think this was posted before but i still wanted to share this with you all

IF A MAN WANTS YOU , nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay!

-Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior. Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.

-Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that’s not meant to be. Slower is better. :yep:

-Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy. If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no,you can’t "be friends." A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend. :nono:

-Don’t settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is. Don’t stay because you think "it will get better." You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better. The only person you can control in a relationship is you.

-Avoid men who’ve got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn’t marry them when he got them pregnant, Why would he treat you any differently? :whyme:

-Always have your own set of friends separate from his. Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you.

-If something bothers you, speak up. :orders:

-Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.

-You cannot change a man’s behavior. Change comes from within.

-Don’t EVER make him feel he is more important than you are...even if he has more education or in a better job.

-Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less.

-Never let a man define who you are.

Never borrow someone else’s man. :blush::hardslap:

-Oh Lord! If he cheated with you, he’ll cheat on you!! A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.

-All men are NOT dogs. :yep:

-You should not be the one doing all the bending...compromise is a two-way street.

-You need time to heal between relationships...there is nothing cute about baggage... deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.

-You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you...a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals...look for someone complimentary...not supplementary.:heart2:

-Dating is fun...even if he doesn’t turn out to be Mr.Right.:ohwell:

-Make him miss you sometimes...when a man always know where you are, and your always readily available to him- he takes it for granted.

-Don’t fully commit to a man who doesn’t give you everything that you need. Keep him in your radar but get to know others.

Share this with other ladies..... You’ll make someone SMILE, another RETHINK her choices, and another woman PREPARE. They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and an entire lifetime to forget them. BY THE WAY, THIS WAS WRITTEN BY A MAN, SO TAKE A HINT..............

...he told me to share and so i pass this on to you wonderful ladies here:yep:

This looks like the famous/infamous poem written by one or more LHCF ladies, no?

It is a beautiful poem. It had me at line 1.
(I just wanted to give credit where it belonged; it ain't pretty when this poem gets credited to "anonymous") :nono:

Yes, that's my recollection, but I'm unclear if other ladies contributed as well or if it was all Rozlips.

Preach!!

I know it is hard for some of us women to handle (like me) but its the truth and therfore all you can do is move on and know that someone better enter our lives soon.
Keep smilling ladies.

It's funny how things get twisted - the poem now states that it was written by a man - Whatever!! :rolleyes: LHCF came up with this one baby! I remember when the thread was created and how there was so much relationship knowledge being dropped that day. I love my sistas on LHCF! :grouphug:

BY THE WAY, THIS WAS WRITTEN BY A MAN, SO TAKE A HINT..............

i never knew who wrote it i got it in an email... if you know who wrote it just let me know so i can edit to give credit because it is very well deserved

It's funny how things get twisted - the poem now states that it was written by a man - Whatever!! :rolleyes: LHCF came up with this one baby! I remember when the thread was created and how there was so much relationship knowledge being dropped that day. I love my sistas on LHCF! :grouphug:

lol thats how i recieved it !! no altering done on my behalf just the smilies:drunk:

if you know who exactly or where the link is lemmie know and i will edit it !

...i dont think this was posted before but i still wanted to share this with you all

IF A MAN WANTS YOU , nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay!

-Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior. Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.

-Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that’s not meant to be. Slower is better. :yep:

-Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy. If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no,you can’t "be friends." A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend. :nono:

-Don’t settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is. Don’t stay because you think "it will get better." You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better. The only person you can control in a relationship is you.

-Avoid men who’ve got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn’t marry them when he got them pregnant, Why would he treat you any differently? :whyme:

-Always have your own set of friends separate from his. Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you.

-If something bothers you, speak up. :orders:

-Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.

-You cannot change a man’s behavior. Change comes from within.

-Don’t EVER make him feel he is more important than you are...even if he has more education or in a better job.

-Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less.

-Never let a man define who you are.

Never borrow someone else’s man. :blush::hardslap:

-Oh Lord! If he cheated with you, he’ll cheat on you!! A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.

-All men are NOT dogs. :yep:

-You should not be the one doing all the bending...compromise is a two-way street.

-You need time to heal between relationships...there is nothing cute about baggage... deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.

-You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you...a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals...look for someone complimentary...not supplementary.:heart2:

-Dating is fun...even if he doesn’t turn out to be Mr.Right.:ohwell:

-Make him miss you sometimes...when a man always know where you are, and your always readily available to him- he takes it for granted.

-Don’t fully commit to a man who doesn’t give you everything that you need. Keep him in your radar but get to know others.

Share this with other ladies..... You’ll make someone SMILE, another RETHINK her choices, and another woman PREPARE. They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and an entire lifetime to forget them. BY THE WAY, THIS WAS WRITTEN BY A MAN, SO TAKE A HINT..............

...he told me to share and so i pass this on to you wonderful ladies here:yep:
& wow @ someone adding that A MAN wrote this! as if!!!!!!:lachen::lachen:

This post was right on time...thanks, OP! :yep:
Wow, thanks OP for posting this.

DISCLAIMER: Testimony ahead....

I read this post yesterday when I was debating calling this guy that I had been talking to. We hadn't "talked" since he texted me on Friday, I saw him yesterday while I was working, and he texted me shortly there after with a compliment. I responded, asked him how he was doing...no response. I was THISCLOSE to calling/texting to see what the problem was, but saw this...specifically the lines about if he really wants you, nothing can keep him away, follow your intution (several things seemed off about him over the last few weeks), and the line about being strung along. Anywho, I decided against it. Come to find out today, he has a girlfriend! I found out in the craziest of ways (it certainly is a small world) so I know it was not a coincidence. God was trying to tell me something. He knows I've been through a lot relationship-wise and chose to spare me from further heartache. And for ONCE, I am going to listen instead of learn the hard way.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to the OP and the OOP.

I am so glad that you found out now rather than later, God was looking out for you. :yep: He will give us those "signs" but unfortunately I had to learn the hard way.
Wow, thanks OP for posting this.

DISCLAIMER: Testimony ahead....

I read this post yesterday when I was debating calling this guy that I had been talking to. We hadn't "talked" since he texted me on Friday, I saw him yesterday while I was working, and he texted me shortly there after with a compliment. I responded, asked him how he was doing...no response. I was THISCLOSE to calling/texting to see what the problem was, but saw this...specifically the lines about if he really wants you, nothing can keep him away, follow your intution (several things seemed off about him over the last few weeks), and the line about being strung along. Anywho, I decided against it. Come to find out today, he has a girlfriend! I found out in the craziest of ways (it certainly is a small world) so I know it was not a coincidence. God was trying to tell me something. He knows I've been through a lot relationship-wise and chose to spare me from further heartache. And for ONCE, I am going to listen instead of learn the hard way.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to the OP and the OOP.

^^^ im there with ya sista thats why i decided to post it i had no idea it was started here tho i was so excited

This is a really good poem I love it.

I'm just not sure if the entire poem started on LHCF. I've seen it for a long time before it was actually posted up here...but if it was that's great!

More power to my LHCF sisters (man or not :lachen:).

Back