Ideas to add more romance and passion...

Msmia

to your relationship.

I see post after post about the ugly in relationships. Let's come up with great ideas to keep the flames burning and adding some mystery to our relationships.

This will be our place to explore and advise. Knowledge is power.

i think leaving little cute love notes where he can see them is romantic...

stroking his ego...telling him how sexy he is, how he makes you feel so safe...

play x-box or playstation 3 in the nude with him.... who ever loses has to..... *u fill in da blanks here*

das all my ole arse could come up wif....

my idea of romance wif clarence is hopin dat his teef don't come out while were having our mornin coffee...told him he gotta wait til dat glue holds befo he start sippin...

sorry yall...dat was my random thought... *sighs*

Treat him to his favourite snacks. My SO loves peanut butter sandwiches. Ever so often I would make him one but there was one particular morning I made him one and I wrote a love note on the sandwich bag and I took it to him at work. It was a pleasant suprise to him and he was so happy.

For me, it is simply showing that I care. It's in the small details. :yep:

I give him massages some mornings when I know he has had a stressful day/week.
I make him a nice meal, he loves sweetnsour chicken, so if he is stressed I'll make that for him.
I dress really "cute" and flirt really hard with him...*ahem*

I just do things for him that I know he likes, small things and try to be extra interested in his day.

Above all just make sure you are sincere, if you don't want to do it then don't do it. I try my best to just show him I care about him. I don't worry about him doing it in return and I don't throw what I did back in his face, I just do it b/c I want to and that shows. He really can see how much I love him and enjoy his company and in return he naturally does the same in return.

*makes note to call DH at work*

Once I waited for my boo to get home and I was in lingerie with my hair and make up done up...and had dinner waiting...I think that will be a pleasant surprise...

Ive always made lunch and put post-its in the lunch bag telling him how much I care...

I do little things like send a text that said... "I thought of you and it made me smile" or "Every time I think about you I get butterflies"

I think notes are the best. Especially notes telling him what you are going to do and when.

A cold beer before the game and leave him alone. He will not make it until the end of the game trying to figure out why you are being so nice.

Having snacks ready for when his boys come over to watch the fight.

Speaking into the mic right before you go out. That is how many days at the former MIL's house got cut short. Ex wanted to get back home and finish what I started. I didn't care much for my MIL.

PLAYSTATION GAMES, nuff said.

Old man I dated like me to walk around with a long string of pearls on for the nights we spent together. I have no idea why but that got me lots of presents.

Great thread!

I cook his favorite meal
Encourage him to go out for a boys night...and be waiting gift wrapped when he returns.

And um...that's it.

I need ideas. The nude playstation idea is cute...
Hmmm will try that soon.

Naughty text messages...
Love coupons....
Invite him over (if married, make it home before him) and wait for him on the couch in a body stocking with "cut-outs" and stillettos...
Give him a pedicure...
Shower with him....
Compliment him...
Rub his head....(The one up-top but either is fine, I guess)

I've done, but am not limited to:
-leaving notes on his bathroom mirror and the front door
-making a nice card and putting it on his dashboard
-making a nice dinner/breakfast for him
-under the sheets in my birthday suit. When he goes to spoon...BAM!
-wear lingerie and have candles, music, and massage oil(s) waiting for him from a long day.
-clean the house in lingerie
-randomly walk around nekkid while he's watching TV, talking on the phone, etc. and then ask him a question that he needs to think about then he'll look you in the eye but become distracted:look:

Kind of corny but I leave titles of not so popular but beautiful love songs on his FB page. He searches for them and listens. The songs are usually worded perfectly for how I'm feeling about him.

Naughty text messages...
Love coupons....
Invite him over (if married, make it home before him) and wait for him on the couch in a body stocking with "cut-outs" and stillettos...
Give him a pedicure...
Shower with him....
Compliment him...
Rub his head....(The one up-top but either is fine, I guess)

You're a girl after my own heart!!! LOL, I got a fish net one (cut out) that I wear with black patened leather stillettos. He loves that thing. Works EVERY time!! And sometimes it's just the CFMP's (Come *Fun* Me Please...the stillettos in case you all missed that one). :grin:

Ok, here are my contributions:
  • I've put a pair of cute (clean) thongs in his coat pocket or work bag (some where I'll know he have to look while at work).
  • put on my Hooter uniform and role play a little
  • Sometimes while he's playing video games or watching TV I'd just "get on the mic", if you know what I mean.

Back