I'd like to thank God, my fiance for being so supportive, ACV rinses ...

sareca

Why does it sound like I'm accepting an Oscar? Because that's how I feel!

Up until now, I've considered myself in the first phase of a two part journey. The first half was just getting healthy hair. In the recent past, my hair would grow a little and I'd cut a little. I've been repeating this cycle for months. My hair gradually improved. Every month was better than the last. Well, when I took my braids out yesterday it was the healthiest I've ever seen it! It air dries soft, it curled w/ just the caruso rollers, and the only split ends were in my bangs. Now, I can move to the next phase; adding length. I'm soooo excited! It's been such a long road. I thank God for this site. I couldn't have done it w/o you guys... :cry3:

:dance7: :dance7:

Last edited:
I just took a peep at your album - your hair looked really pretty when you took the braids down - thick with a beautiful texture. You deserve that Oscar!

It truly is a wonderful feeling when you see progress! Can you imagine what is yet to come?!? There isn't even an award fabulous enough to receive when you reach goals you never thought you could. Congrats!

Back