I would like to thank....

luvn_life

Everyone on this site for helping me on my hair journey. My hair was starting to get soo rough dry and brittle:nono:. So I read one of my old threads that I had started about it and finally applied the info.

Semo told me to moisturize in the shower after a cowash or wash while my hair is still realy wet. I was thinking wouldn't it just come out after i squeeze the excess water out. But, I applied a generous amount on lightly squeezed the excess water out, sealed with oil applied MegaTek to the roots, braided it in two braids, tied my hair down and went to bed. I woke up and my hair was still a little wet but, it was sooooooo moisturized without being greasy:grin::grin:.

I feels sooooo good that I had to tell. So thanks to EVERYONE for helping me. Even just everyone on this site. Just reading the threads and different posts help me ALOT!!!

And a special thanks to Semo for your help!!

Gracias,
KYNA:grin:

Everyone on this site for helping me on my hair journey. My hair was starting to get soo rough dry and brittle:nono:. So I read one of my old threads that I had started about it and finally applied the info.

Semo told me to moisturize in the shower after a cowash or wash while my hair is still realy wet. I was thinking wouldn't it just come out after i squeeze the excess water out. But, I applied a generous amount on lightly squeezed the excess water out, sealed with oil applied MegaTek to the roots, braided it in two braids, tied my hair down and went to bed. I woke up and my hair was still a little wet but, it was sooooooo moisturized without being greasy:grin::grin:.

I feels sooooo good that I had to tell. So thanks to EVERYONE for helping me. Even just everyone on this site. Just reading the threads and different posts help me ALOT!!!

Gracias,

Thanks for this thread. :yep: I'm glad you are getting more moisture. I like this idea of moisturizing in the shower. I've thought about doing that. How is your growth and thickness?

That's great! What moisturizer did you use?

Gracias,

Umm... I used Sizta2Sizta Moisturizer in the shower. Sealed it with Amla/Brahmi oil. Then in the morning i put a little Lacio Lacio and go on my merry way. I only did this last night. I hope to be posting pics in the next couple of weeks to show a difference from before and now with this new moisturizing technique and the MegaTek. Cross your finger, bow your head and pray for me :)

Back