I Would Just like To say...

BronxMyth

Thank you to everyone on this site. I joined maybe a week or so ago. I was getting my advice for free, but now I've paid to be a subscriber. :drunk:
Most women, I believe, like to keep their hair care "secrets" to themselves. This site is amazing, informative, insightful, and really aspiring. My hair care journey starts today. This is like an open journal.

These are the items I've gotten for my stash, so far:
CHI silk infusion

ORS deep conditioning pack

CON shampoo- ALWAYS loved this shampoo. My mother put me on back in the day, lol. But THE NEW FORMULA sucks. I have about 2 bottles left of the old green formula.

Nutiva coconut oil

Aphogee 2 min. reconstructor and moisturizing shampoo, oh and the green tea keratin pray.

I have been already roller setting my relaxed hair. I use Motions. I don't like no-lye relaxers. Hmm I guess that's it for now. :rolleyes:
I'm not up on the forum lingo yet, but my 1st goal is to strengthen my hair.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 43
Welcome! So glad you are liking the site and learning how to care for your hair. Happy growing! It's a fun journey :yep:.

Thanks! I'm loving the Aphogee line. My hair felt stronger after 2 minutes. Could not believe it. And I always walked pass this in the bss, ha.

Welcome to the forum. There is a wealth of information here. Take your time and enjoy the journey.

Welcome, I am also a fan of CHI and Aphogee. The 2 min Reconstructor has changed my life. I kid you not. I LOVE IT!!!!

Welcome to The Family Sis.:hiya2: And Happy Hair Growing.

You are certainly right in your observation. This Board is Filled with some of the most terrific, friendly and knowledgeable Women on the Planet !

And they are always so helpful, insightful and kind.:grin:

Welcome, welcome, welcome... this site is awesome.... the ladies on here are the greatest...lots of reading and they answer your questions. You're right about some ladies like to keep their hair care a secret... so I was like "wow" when I ran upon this site in researching... you are going to love the journey!

Welcome:grin: you're gonna love it here...there's so much to learn! Make sure you check out all the other forums!

I hear ya sis and welcome. I used to get so frustrated when I used to see girls with long hair. I'd ask them how they were able to get their hair that long and all too frequently, I got the brush off. Now I am part a community that is willing to do ANYTHING they can to help me. Feels nice, right?

WELCOME be sure to use the search engine to check out the newbie thread and other helpful info i live on the bronx border

Back