I wore my ity bity bun!

dicapr

I wore my ity bity bun to work last night. I felt weird at first because the bun was so small. My hair is only 1/2 inch longer than the base of my neck. I just brushed it into a ponytail, did a loose twist and slaped a ponytail holder ontop. Instant ity bity bun. It was quick, easy, and my hair was neat all night long. Best thing was how moisturized my hair was when I got home. I think I'll be rockin' the ity bity bun on the regular- until it isn't so ity bity anymore. I think I'll be able to go back to co-washing because of this.

Good for you!Rock that bun girl!! :grin: I have been doing the same (phony ponies are not for me) It's your hair love it no matter what othe people say!

wow, this gives me the courage to finally wear my little bun rather than using a sock. thanks, dicapr!!!

dicapr said:
I wore my ity bity bun to work last night. I felt weird at first because the bun was so small. My hair is only 1/2 inch longer than the base of my neck. I just brushed it into a ponytail, did a loose twist and slaped a ponytail holder ontop. Instant ity bity bun. It was quick, easy, and my hair was neat all night long. Best thing was how moisturized my hair was when I got home. I think I'll be rockin' the ity bity bun on the regular- until it isn't so ity bity anymore. I think I'll be able to go back to co-washing because of this.

Congrats, dicapr! :weird: That ity-bity bun will be a BIG bun before you know it!

Chile you betta work with what you got and enjoy that ity bity bun. In a a few months its going to be a medium bun and you know the rest. :lol: Hair, hair and more hair to come. I need to try the ity bity bun myself.

Back