I wonder.....

shtow

If you were to used the extra long and wide curlformers, and then wrap your hair, how would it come out? I have no patience to use the skinnier ones and I would be happy if I could wear my hair straight.because yall wont stop writing threads about them , I actually am thinking of trying them out, esp. if the drying time is faster than roller setting (It takes my hair 2+ hours to fully dry under the Pibbs when I rollerset and I am past 3 weeks post). Thanks for igniting my inner PJ once again:rolleyes: lol.

I think its a great idea and when I get some spare change I'm going to purchase the pink and yellow ones for that reason. I think maybe you should do I side of you hair in one color and maybe the other side in the other, so it wraps smoothly...I dunno, experiment!

I'm still waiting for someone to use the curlformers to actually do a rollerset. I'm interested in the curl and wrap method too.

Thanks wanderland! Anyone else wrap their hair for a straighter look after using the large curlformers?

your hair is so shinny and beautiful. i've never tried the curlformers but i may have to try that heaven in a jar lol

I saw that ST did say she wrapped it and it turned out great from the curly pics I saw, but I want PICS of the unwrapped set, PICS I say!!! lol

your hair is so shinny and beautiful. i've never tried the curlformers but i may have to try that heaven in a jar lol

:lachen: Thank you! Its a great price, so u dont have much to lose. Every person that I know that has tried it loves it. I have tried numerous moisturizers and always go back to it.

Back