I Wonder why it's so hard to find...

caltron

ladies who've been texturizing their hair for a long period of time. It seems like there are quite a few people who have been to the Curve salon, and probably even more who have had a Wash and Wear Relaxer. I've seen the hundreds of before/afters on the Curve website, but have never run across one of those women online--and I've tried so hard too. Every once in a while, I run across someone who's unhappy with it, but those seem small in number compared to those who have been successful with it based on those before/after pics.

I'm wondering if it's because these women are happy with it, and thus no longer have a reason to be on message boards that much? I'm seriously considering having my hair texturized in a salon, so it would be nice to be able to reach one of those women on the Curve site.

caltron said:
ladies who've been texturizing their hair for a long period of time. It seems like there are quite a few people who have been to the Curve salon, and probably even more who have had a Wash and Wear Relaxer. I've seen the hundreds of before/afters on the Curve website, but have never run across one of those women online--and I've tried so hard too. Every once in a while, I run across someone who's unhappy with it, but those seem small in number compared to those who have been successful with it based on those before/after pics.

I'm wondering if it's because these women are happy with it, and thus no longer have a reason to be on message boards that much? I'm seriously considering having my hair texturized in a salon, so it would be nice to be able to reach one of those women on the Curve site.

My manager is one of the woman on the curve site and I just went to the salon a couple of weeks ago. She has a silkener, and her hair is great. Only complaints she has is the price, other than that, she is very happy with the service which is why she goes. I think she has a good handle on caring for her hair, so doesn't have a need to seek out advice via internet.

Last edited:
Caltron: That's a good question.
I was wondering the same thing.

so1913: That's a good answer
Can you sneak a pic of her at work? ;)

I got a wash and wear relaxer in march.. I love it. I will try and post some pictures up when i figure out how to get my camera loaded up... It'll probably be in the next couple of days...

Back