I WISH WEN WOULD COMPARE CONDITIONERS

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
The commercial vs Wen and shampoo. I wish it would compare conditioner vs Wen. From what I see, Wen is one expensive conditioner wash. I can't justify spending money to try it. I am trying to, though.:lol: Any wen users help me out? Is wen better than a conditioner...say Vo5 Strawberries Moisture milk?

i would think so. but you can try HairOne Olive. you can get it from Sally's. it's cheaper and it is similar to WEN. i really like it. you can use it just like WEN.

I have co-washed before with normal conditioners, and for me Wen wins hands down. No Build up, soft clean awesome hair. My hair is in awesome condition and I am happy with the results, will be getting another gallon in February :).

I have co-washed before with normal conditioners, and for me Wen wins hands down. No Build up, soft clean awesome hair. My hair is in awesome condition and I am happy with the results, will be getting another gallon in February :).

I Totally Agree With My Girll JJ

Yes Hair One Olive Oils is a good hair cleanser as well used this first before going to the Wen Side and I'd say it is definitely a good alternative. I love the Wen Fig :) :yep:

I like WEN products, but I think if you add peppermint essential oil to your conditioner of choice you will add to its cleansing/scalp stimulation properties and find it to be just as effective as a cleanser.

I've used the WEN fig, tee tree, and almond varieties as cleansers in the past but still felt the need to follow up with a heavier conditioner for detangling.

Back