I wish ORS Replinishing didn't smell like Oranges

WOW you girls REALLY love this stuff! These "results" you all speak of. Are you all using it the same as naturals or is there anyone who actually blowdries and straightens afterward? I'm really excited to try this now if you all say the scent doesn't linger. Hmmmm. I went to go smell it because the AMAZING SouthernStunner was generous enough to send me a bottle of it in the mail I'm just waiting for it to come so I can try it. How does everyone use it?

Yes, I blowdry and hotcurl and roller set with it. Both with great results. Look at my siggy!

I can't use this too much anymore. 1- My hair feels too weak/stringy with it on and 2 - The smell makes me wanna :barf:

I can't use this too much anymore. 1- My hair feels too weak/stringy with it on and 2 - The smell makes me wanna :barf:
LOL! You are THE 1st person to agree with me. Congratulations! LOL! Sike no I guess I'll have to try it on my head first before I can decide itf it has :barf: potential

I don't like the smell either.

In fact... those with very sensitive skin, be aware that the fragrance in this conditioner can be irritating to the scalp. That's the main reason I never repurchased it.

Last edited:

You are not the only one. I used to feel the same way about it.

But doing it as a pre-poo deep condition on my dry hair has been great.

I get softness from it. The benefits without the drama. I cannot use it as a final rinse conditioner. It was horrible.

But as my pre-poo on dry hair, it has become a staple.

I've had nothing but success from ORS Replenishing Pak's. I actually love, love, love it.
It's really funny though how smells that make some people want to "URL' others find "refreshing".....LOL!

I gave a review of the ORS replenishing paks a week ago in the reviews section and I did list the smell as a con. But I :love: this product, it transformed my hair from the Sahara desert to Venice:yep:

This has probably already been mentioned, but ORS replenishing con contains Sweet Orange Oil, I had no idea. That explains the smell.

Back