I wish I had taken pics, next time though...

InNeedofHairapy

I used my lacio lacio for the first time last night. I just co-washed with some CON and applied silicon mix (leave in) to my hair and some hair serum to the ends. I put water, and a little lacio lacio in a spray bottle, and proceeded to hand twist little sections of hair all throughout my head, spraying with my mix along the way.

I had cute little uniform ringlets, and my hair smelled sooo good. The shape of my hair (after my most recent mini-chop) was complimented, and I loved it. This is one of those styles that I don't think will last over night, or I have to find a different way of tying my hair up at night when doing this. I'd have to co-wash and twist everyday, which might be too much manipulation, but this style was so cute...even this morning when I took my scarf off, I could have resprizted, re-twisted, and fluffed...but I just co-washed it out, and put the phony pony stand by back on.

The look this morning also made me seriously considered locing my hair, and idea I had toyed with several times in the past.

No pics of this look, but I'm going to try it again sunday and will post pics then

I used my lacio lacio for the first time last night. I just co-washed with some CON and applied silicon mix (leave in) to my hair and some hair serum to the ends. I put water, and a little lacio lacio in a spray bottle, and proceeded to hand twist little sections of hair all throughout my head, spraying with my mix along the way.

I had cute little uniform ringlets, and my hair smelled sooo good. The shape of my hair (after my most recent mini-chop) was complimented, and I loved it. This is one of those styles that I don't think will last over night, or I have to find a different way of tying my hair up at night when doing this. I'd have to co-wash and twist everyday, which might be too much manipulation, but this style was so cute...even this morning when I took my scarf off, I could have resprizted, re-twisted, and fluffed...but I just co-washed it out, and put the phony pony stand by back on.

The look this morning also made me seriously considered locing my hair, and idea I had toyed with several times in the past.

No pics of this look, but I'm going to try it again sunday and will post pics then

I am tired of yall posting about this styles and then you ain't got no pics!!!! :wallbash: It sounds super cute the way you described it. How many sections do you think you twisted and how did you pin them up?

:needpics:

:lachen: Sorry, I've been waiting to use that smiley!

Anyways, sounds cute! Now hurry up and do it again and take those pix! I'll be looking for you next weekend :yep:

I am tired of yall posting about this styles and then you ain't got no pics!!!! :wallbash: It sounds super cute the way you described it. How many sections do you think you twisted and how did you pin them up?

I don't know. There were a lot, and I did smaller ones in front. I'm going to do it again on Sunday, and will bump this thread then:rolleyes:
:lachen:

Back