I wish I had known sooner!

angelbaby

I iposted about a week ago about how hard my hair had become after giving myself an Affirm touch-up and using the Sustenance as a part of the process. Well, nothing seemed to make my hair as soft as I was use to, SO, I decided to do a conditioning wash instead of using shampoo. All I've got to say is WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG??????? My hair is back to being soft and supple. It's incredible!!!! I will definitely be doing conditioning washes daily instead of using shampoo. I will be using my Elucence Moisture Benefits Conditioner daily, my Elucence Shampoo weekly, and either my Giovanni Triple Tea Treat or the Elucence Moisture Clarifying shampoo monthly.

Just to think, I just purchased the Lacio Lacio, Salerm 21, Capilo Cinnamon and Sole, Salerm Wheat Germ Mask, and the Profectiv Break Free....and all I needed was right there in my closet all along! I didn't even need any of this other stuff. I had already learned that fewer products work better for my hair, but I'm always looking for that Holy Grail. I think I already had it sitting in the back of my closet. I'll stick with what I know for awhile. Thanks for all the tips throughout the board on the conditioning washes.

Back