i will go for swimming

Ishraq

Hello everybody ,

i'm going on vacation for 5 days and i will swimm in swimming pool all that days. Any ideas ? how can i protect my hair form clore? I have 4c relaxed hair.

Thank u very much.

Coat your hair in conditioner an hour or so before you get in the pool. Your hair shouldn't be white and flaky. It should soak in.

Also, Aubrey Organics has a shampoo and conditioner set that can be found wherever you can find most Aubrey's conditioners.

Or you could just hop in the pool and shampoo and deep condition later! When I went to Florida this past summer I had just bleached my hair a few weeks before that (I am relaxed) so I did a treatment with Aphogee 2 minute after swimming and shampooing. Then I DCed with ORS Replenishing for an hour. I had no issues with my hair the whole time I was down there

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF :)

Make sure you wet your hair with regular water before going in the water, that way it wont absorb as much of the chlorinated water.

I second/third drenching your hair with water and conditioner prior to jumping in the pool. This is what I did back in high school when I was relaxed and we had swimming for like two months or something. I drenched my hair in water and Pantene, put on a shower cap, put on my swimming cap, and called it a day. After swim class was over, I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair and went to my next class. I didn't suffer any damage/breakage.

Back