I WENT CRAZY WITH THE SCISSORS!

Soulberry

and now i feel bad. I've been doing so good avoiding the scissors....i don't know what happened last night:wallbash: I think I'm addicted to cutting my hair. I mean guys it felt good when i was doing it but when i was done i felt miserable. I forgot all about my journey to MBL. I think i cut 2 inches off my hair....maybe more. The front of my hair was past collar bone and now its neck length:nono: All this work i put in for nothing...i threw the scissors away and im back to bunning with JBCO and Megatek. I was so close to BSL and now i dont even know what length i cut it to. Well here is the damage:ohwell:

Attachments

• 000_0002.jpg
    000_0002.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 158
  • 000_0017.jpg
    000_0017.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 156
Awww :hug3: I know how you feel, I am the same way :nono: I love to cut my hair :look:

Thankfully, I have been free from cutting for almost 2 years. I'm on a journey to WL and I hope I can do it this time and resist the temptation to cut.

Doh! I know the feeling...I cut the front left side of my hair close to a year ago cause it looked so thin to me and I'm still trying to catch up :wallbash: Your ends look nice and thick though! Hopefully the warm weather growth spurts will kick in and you'll get your length back in no time!

Doh! I know the feeling...I cut the front left side of my hair close to a year ago cause it looked so thin to me and I'm still trying to catch up :wallbash: Your ends look nice and thick though! Hopefully the warm weather growth spurts will kick in and you'll get your length back in no time!
I hope so...pray 4 me and i will pray 4 you. I will return with pics 2 months from now. My hair does grow fast

:giveheart:
I know this feels traumatic, but I happen to think that your ends after the cut look healthier. It's not damaged at all, I think.

But make sure you keep those scissors in the trash, and don't go buy more when the urge to cut hits you!!! (I'm a cutter, too, I know all the tricks!)

:giveheart:
I know this feels traumatic, but I happen to think that your ends after the cut look healthier. It's not damaged at all, I think.

But make sure you keep those scissors in the trash, and don't go buy more when the urge to cut hits you!!! (I'm a cutter, too, I know all the tricks!)
My ends were just uneven not damaged.But this isn't my first time doing this.I started my hair journey 9/08 and i should be MBL.In that time i cut maybe over 5in. And i didn't throw the scissors away YET:nono:I will be strong and resist cutting

My ends were just uneven not damaged.But this isn't my first time doing this.I started my hair journey 9/08 and i should be MBL.In that time i cut maybe over 5in. And i didn't throw the scissors away YET:nono:I will be strong and resist cutting

:nono::nono::nono:Girl, if you don't get rid of those scissors, you are just going to keep doing this to yourself!

There is no therapy for us. No treatment. We have to go cold turkey! Throw 'em out now! :lachen:

...Or else you will be neck length by Saturday, still trying to even your ends out, please believe me!

:nono::nono::nono:Girl, if you don't get rid of those scissors, you are just going to keep doing this to yourself!

There is no therapy for us. No treatment. We have to go cold turkey! Throw 'em out now! :lachen:

...Or else you will be neck length by Saturday, still trying to even your ends out, please believe me!
These are my enemies....i took your advice and threw them out of my LIFE! You truly are a cutter...cause i would be bald by Saturday. I thought i was the only one:nono:

Attachments

• 000_0018.jpg
    000_0018.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 6
Your hair looks nice even though you went crazy with the scissors. I misplace my scissors so I don't cut off the mullet action I have going on in the back of my hair. I keep telling myself I need my nape so I can bun my hair and grow it out. I love to cut my hair though.

and now i feel bad. I've been doing so good avoiding the scissors....i don't know what happened last night:wallbash: I think I'm addicted to cutting my hair. I mean guys it felt good when i was doing it but when i was done i felt miserable. I forgot all about my journey to MBL. I think i cut 2 inches off my hair....maybe more. The front of my hair was past collar bone and now its neck length:nono: All this work i put in for nothing...i threw the scissors away and im back to bunning with JBCO and Megatek. I was so close to BSL and now i dont even know what length i cut it to. Well here is the damage:ohwell:

I feel you pain, :hugs: Something similiar to that happened to me but it wasn't with a scissor, it was with a relaxer. The only length I have left was the new growth so I had to cut off most of the back area to even things up. It's not exactly even right now but I don't want to cut it any shorter. Now I'm wearing box braids until it grows out.

It will grow back and I suggest you hide your scissor because when I had hair I always find something about it I didn't like and would cut.

Back