I went crazy today!!

Hey Yall,

I walked into this beauty supply shop here in Miami on 163rd & 17th called AZIZ Discount Beauty Supply and bought:

Elasta QP Mango Butter -- Now that I am part of the Xmas Stretch Club, I read that I makes new growth very mangable-- I had to get it.

Mizani Kerafuse - A new "intensive stergenthinig treatment" (Who could resist
that???)

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo with a free Tea Tree grooming pomade

Paul mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner -- I got these for scalp stimulation

Silicon Mixx - I have heard everyone talking about this, mixing it with this and that....I just had to get my hands on some

Gusano de Seda (Silk Worm)- A Domincian deep treatment - The guy said after Silcon Mixx it is the next best Dominican Seller Anyone know about this??

Lacio Lacio -- I hope it make my hair shiny like the reviews..I will set my hair just for this :grin:

This place was ON POINT with products..They had so many more ....I had to get otta there quick before I spent my last penny!!

I am so excited I just dont know what to do with myself. :yay: I just washed my hair yesterday and flat ironed the roots..now I want to wash it again just to try the products. :weird:

This will def make stretching fun...albeit broke.... but fun!!!

I didn't go as crazy as you did...LOL... but I did pick up some things at the BSS.

I tried lacio lacio for the first time today and it was great! I don't know why I waited so long. I think you'll like it.

Oh and thanks Serenity for recommending Mizani Moisturefuse as a conditioner. I was so over the NTM mask. It made my hair kinda hard. The Moisturefuse was the first conditoner to give me some slip (albeit I haven't tried many). I have a lot of newgrowth and it worked well. I was gonna buy silicon mix from the rave reviews, but I was scared of the mineral oil so I dropped it like a hot potato....LOL. Please keep us posted on how it works and compares to Moisturefuse. :)

omg Serenity! you really DID go crazy, girl! I didnt know you bought all this stuff! LoL I'll keep this place in mind, if i ever... need anything :look:

SerenityBreeze said:
Hey Yall,

I walked into this beauty supply shop here in Miami on 163rd & 17th called AZIZ Discount Beauty Supply and bought:

Elasta QP Mango Butter -- Now that I am part of the Xmas Stretch Club, I read that I makes new growth very mangable-- I had to get it.

Mizani Kerafuse - A new "intensive stergenthinig treatment" (Who could resist
that???)

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo with a free Tea Tree grooming pomade

Paul mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner -- I got these for scalp stimulation

Silicon Mixx - I have heard everyone talking about this, mixing it with this and that....I just had to get my hands on some

Gusano de Seda (Silk Worm)- A Domincian deep treatment - The guy said after Silcon Mixx it is the next best Dominican Seller Anyone know about this??

Lacio Lacio -- I hope it make my hair shiny like the reviews..I will set my hair just for this :grin:

This place was ON POINT with products..They had so many more ....I had to get otta there quick before I spent my last penny!!

I am so excited I just dont know what to do with myself. :yay: I just washed my hair yesterday and flat ironed the roots..now I want to wash it again just to try the products. :weird:

This will def make stretching fun...albeit broke.... but fun!!!

YAAAY! New products are always so much fun! I guess I'll finish my tub of mango butter with you and Carlita.
Christmas Stretch Club represent!!! :lol:

Back