I Washed My Dreamweaver with Ovation

weaveologist

I know this area is particularly for recipes for natural hair, bUT I just couldn't help myself..... Yesterday I took my self made wig off to treat my hair with my OCT/MT/BEEMINE regimen and decided to wash my wig also. Its made with Dreamweaver by Model/Model. Its been up for about three weeks. I usually wash it at about two weeks because since this is not the good hair (Indian or Remy) without washing, you can only get three weeks out of it. With washing I get it to last a month.... Anyway, so the only shampoo and conditioner I had was the Ovation Shampoo and Creme Rinse............ My weave feels DELICIOUS:yay:!....Soooo if you have a weave try washing with this stuff. I can only imagine what it would do to some Remy or Indiana hair!! :yep:

Here are some pics which really don't prove much since I don't have a before picture BUT imagine a bad weave that's tangled and 'bout ready to come out....Can you see it?...That my before picture...lmao! ....This is after washing with Ovation...Three week old bonding job looks brand new.

101_0348.jpg

101_0351.jpg

101_0359.jpg

101_0365.jpg

Back