I was wondering??

4mia

Lets say i wash and condiish my hair, cant i just seal in the moisture to my hair by adding oil to wet maybe even dripping hair? I mean water is the best moisturizer right. At least until its air dried then i can add a moisturizer if needed. My hair does much better with less product. Im currently using a spray moisturizer then seal, but why cant i just leave the spay out?

Lets say i wash and condiish my hair, cant i just seal in the moisture to my hair by adding oil to wet maybe even dripping hair? I mean water is the best moisturizer right. At least until its air dried then i can add a moisturizer if needed. My hair does much better with less product. Im currently using a spray moisturizer then seal, but why cant i just leave the spay out?

Try it and see how your hair responds. I use to do it but I found that my hair stays softer and was less likely to tangle when I use a moisturizer or a leave in conditioner. I personally favor products that I can rub in rather than spray because it is easier to control and it is quicker.

Yes you can do that because water is a moisturizer so you would still be sealing the water in. As long as you hair is damp....it dosen't have to be sopping wet.

i tried it on my daughters hair she has really thick hair so after washing and conditioning i rubbed some castor oil thru it, her hair came out really nice. Thanks everyone

Back