I WAS REALLY FEELING MY HAIR!!!

Welcome back! I was just thinking to myself wow she sure looks like a member that used to post here a while back LOL Your hair is in great shape again! You'll have to tell us your regimen.

Looooooove the outfit! So on point!

Ok, Your hair looks Fabulous! But, Dang, Where did you get that shirt, I am lovin' that!

Last edited:
Welcome back! I was just thinking to myself wow she sure looks like a member that used to post here a while back LOL Your hair is in great shape again! You'll have to tell us your regimen.

Looooooove the outfit! So on point!

I really don't do anything on schedule. I DC when I remember. I co-wash anything from 2-7 times a week and I pretty much just leave it alone. After my Dominican Disaster I have been very careful with heat and I use my Maxiglide maybe 3 times a year.

Ok, Your hair loods Fabulous! But, Dang, Where did you get that shirt, I am lovin' that!

Thank you. I got it from H&M.

Your entire look is FAB. You had every right to take pics and show off..... "You fancy huh nails done hair done everything did"...lol

Your hair is very similar to mine!! I LOVE IT!

I'm soooo glad for this post I'm thinking what on earth would my hair look like longer..you just gave me some inspiration for my temperamental TWA! Whatever your doing its working, beautiful! :yep:

Back