I was on the verge of a B.C.

Mwenye_Heri

So this past weekend I took down all of my micros. I woke up saturday and washed my hair with a mix of I.C. Fantasia aloe vera shampoo and the baking soda. Do you know all of my relaxed hair got tangeld up so bad that I couldn't even comb through it. I got a lot of NG (I am about 27 weeks post relaxer:grin:) It was so matted up after I washed it that it took me about an hour to get through the front of my hair. I was so fustrated :wallbash:that I actually took some scissors to my hair and chopped a lock off. My husbad was sitting there looking at my like I am crazy because I was just chopping my hair like it ain't nothing and before I would be crying because someone else cut too much of my hair off when they so called tirmmed my ends. (yes I am that sensative about scissors to my hair.) So finally my husband told me to call the lady that was supposed to be doing my hair and she just unmatted all of my hair. I don't know how she did it but she did. This post would be alot different..... I would probaby be crying my eyes out on the keyboard about me bcing my hair and I am not quite ready to.

Question... did you detangle your hair before you shampoo? If not, that's probably why you experienced tangling and matting.

I almost did it too yesterday. I snipped off a piece of hair because I was curious to see what my curl pattern would be (i'm like 28 weeks post) and i felt relieved to do it, i kind of wanted to continue and just cut it all off, but i stopped short because i don't have the proper products and I told myself i wasnt buying anything until the end of august

I have already snipped small section my left side burn and a right corner of my nape. Very small sections but i LOVE watching how its growing.

18 weeks post

Ya'll better be careful! I started out just "snipping a little off" to see the curl pattern. Next thing I knew I said forget waiting a year, let's get the scissors!

Back