I was off on Friday sooooo.....I DID THE BIG CHOP!!! (pics)

I couldn't see your pictures, but welcome to the nappy side. I'm sure your hair looks beautiful!

[ QUOTE ]
YOUR TEXTURE IS PRETTY! CONGRATS ON MAKING A FASTER TRANSITION! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA!
I loove the curls! /images/graemlins/clap.gif post more pics, don't be teasing with only one curl pic lol

Dang girl, ur good! LOL
I can't wait to see an all over head shot b/c ur hair still looks long minus those 3" /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for all the /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif ladies! Sorry I waited until yesterday to tell you, but my home computer is acting up, so I went to the local library by my house to tell you guys! LOL that I was posting hair pics /images/graemlins/fan.gif while little kids were waiting to work on their school projects! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif Sorry for teasing ya'll w/ just one curly back shot, but I was rushing outta the door when I took those pics. Anyways, I'll probably take more full head shots tonight, so I'll post them sometime tomorrow.

Well today I have my hair back in a bun again, but I pinned some curly tracks around it for fullness. I want to try a shake and go tomorrow, but I don't know what products to use! I'm gonna have to ask the naturals what to use now.

Oh, and for whoever asked, the back is about 7 inches long. It stretches down to my collarbone in the front when I pull it forward. /images/graemlins/weird.gif

WOW!!! That's great news. I'm glad everything worked out...your curls look wonderful!! Congratulations!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

You are SO brave! Your curls look gorgeous. /images/graemlins/clap.gif You know we're all waiting for the full shot.

WOW...that is WONDERFUL! /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif Congratulations! You know I will be looking out for the pics too. I know it will be beautiful /images/graemlins/weird.gif

Hey Avanapooh,

Congrats on you BC! I knew once you did your BC you would feel more confident on your decision. It is a freeing experience! I think sometimes when you transition for a long time you can become discourage. My goal was for a year, but after 8 months I couldn’t take it any more and I just started chopping. Nevertheless my hair has been growing like a weed ever since. You’ll see before you know it your hair is going to be the same length as it was when you were relaxed. So again, congrats, because your curls are beautiful!!

angst_2.gif
You promised Ayana, YOU PROMISED!!!!! And here I am, once again....
angst_2.gif

It sounds like you are happy & at peace though, so congrats /images/graemlins/weird.gif. You are a very brave soul. That measuring tape thing got me /images/graemlins/naughty.gif. Well, let's see the curls!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
angst_2.gif
You promised Ayana, YOU PROMISED!!!!! And here I am, once again....
angst_2.gif

It sounds like you are happy & at peace though, so congrats /images/graemlins/weird.gif. You are a very brave soul. That measuring tape thing got me /images/graemlins/naughty.gif. Well, let's see the curls!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO @ Sengchick!!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif Girl that face is hilarious! I know I promised to warn you, but it literally happened in a split second! If I hadn't done it then I would have chickened out! I promise I'll post more pics tomorrow.

Congratulations Ayana! I can't wait to see pictures. I'm sure it looks awesome. I'm particularly interested in hearing what styles you rock to work in this new phase of your journey.

Ayana your hair looks so cute! Post some additional pics when you get a chance. /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

hey ayanap.. /images/graemlins/wave.gif

sometimes we get the urge to do things on a whim...i am sure your hair looks very healthy and will grow out quickly......

Back