I was just talking to my husband

Zeal

Ladies,

I just gave my husband a pep talk. The thing is... :drunk::drunk: :spinning::spinning:

I'm not married. I don't even have a boyfriend. But for some strange reason I felt like talking to my husband. Maybe I need to journal this this.

I said, " In Jesus name - Sweetie. I don't know who you are. I don't know where you are. I don't know what you are doing at this present time. But I just want you to know that I know that you love the Lord, you are "no-joke" saved and you are a really fun guy.

I don't know what you are going through right now. But it is going to be OK. I love you and I got your back. You can make it. I'm praying for you.

Where did that come from? It was just flowing. I was minding my own business doing the dishes.

Oh well, I hope he heard me.

Ok, I was like wow Zeal never said she was married:scratchch:thud::spinning::lachen:. Go 'head and call those things that be not girl:woot:!

While I have never given a pep talk to my future hubby, I started praying for him when I was 14 and took a purity vow :lol: I used to pray for him every Sunday in church until I fell away from God during college and stopped going to church regularly and stopped talking to God (unless in crisis SMH) :look: But over the last several years, I have started praying for him again, though not as regularly :) I think I may start to pray for him again more earnestly. I may be weird for doing this, but it is comforting to pray for him even though I don't know who he is yet...I guess it is an exercise of faith and love IMO Like you love them even before you know them, which is somehow so touching and romantic to me :) How wonderful it will be someday to say I loved you and prayed for you since I was 14 in my wedding vows :yep: So keep praying sister! And maybe even write down dates of special prayers God puts on your heart for him so later on you can compare notes and see how God connected you spiritually before He connected you physically...wouldn't that be a WOW moment?!

While I have never given a pep talk to my future hubby, I started praying for him when I was 14 and took a purity vow :lol: I used to pray for him every Sunday in church until I fell away from God during college and stopped going to church regularly and stopped talking to God (unless in crisis SMH) :look: But over the last several years, I have started praying for him again, though not as regularly :) I think I may start to pray for him again more earnestly. I may be weird for doing this, but it is comforting to pray for him even though I don't know who he is yet...I guess it is an exercise of faith and love IMO Like you love them even before you know them, which is somehow so touching and romantic to me :) How wonderful it will be someday to say I loved you and prayed for you since I was 14 in my wedding vows :yep: So keep praying sister! And maybe even write down dates of special prayers God puts on your heart for him so later on you can compare notes and see how God connected you spiritually before He connected you physically...wouldn't that be a WOW moment?!

I felt kind of strange after doing it but who cares.... LOL :lachen::lachen: it came out of nowhere. I AM fasting so I could have been lead by the Holy Spirit. I wouldn't out of the blue start talking aloud to him as I did last night.

I have prayed for Him also, for years. That is what we are supposed to do. Also, pray for the "fruit of youe womb". God is preparing you for him just as he is preparing him "just for you" so there is nothing wrong with you standng in proxy for him.

I am sure that he is praying for you too.

I am not praying to have a husband. I am praying FOR him. It's like ... I was saved over 2000 years ago when Jesus died on the cross. It came into fruition when I said, Yes.

You feel me?

So I WILL journal it.

I totally understand where you are coming from. I am not praying for a husband to magically appear immediately either, just praying for God's will for his life :) I don't think there is anything wrong with us doing that. I pray for his safety, happiness, health and that he will continue becoming the man God wants him to be! That he doesn't feel alone or discouraged & that his life purpose would be made clear to him...pretty much what I would pray for anyone :grin: But I think it is a good practice to get into the habit of praying for your spouse before you even have them. Kind of like building a good foundation for your future relationship

I totally understand you, Opster. A few months ago I woke up and.....the best way for me to describe it.....I felt my husband longing for me (not in that way). But like thinking about me...it's hard to describe.

It didn't last long, but I realized right then and there I wanted to get married.

I left it in God's hand. I prayed and ask God to allow our paths to cross at HIS timing.

@Changed, I had a very similar experience last year! I have always prayed for him in the abstract sense, but that day I felt a very strong direct spiritual connection with him, like he needed prayer and was discouraged! It was very odd...only happened one time in my whole life. But I am a very intuitive person and have just accepted there are some things I can't explain. Happenings in the spiritual realm are frequently a huge mystery and not necessarily meant to be understood IMO But it won't stop folks from looking at you sideways though :lol: Can't share this with everybody :lachen:

I totally understand you, Opster. A few months ago I woke up and.....the best way for me to describe it.....I felt my husband longing for me (not in that way). But like thinking about me...it's hard to describe.

It didn't last long, but I realized right then and there I wanted to get married.

I left it in God's hand. I prayed and ask God to allow our paths to cross at HIS timing.

I understand.

@Changed, I had a very similar experience last year! I have always prayed for him in the abstract sense, but that day I felt a very strong direct spiritual connection with him, like he needed prayer and was discouraged! It was very odd...only happened one time in my whole life. But I am a very intuitive person and have just accepted there are some things I can't explain. Happenings in the spiritual realm are frequently a huge mystery and not necessarily meant to be understood IMO But it won't stop folks from looking at you sideways though :lol: Can't share this with everybody :lachen:

Exactly.

Last edited:

So am I. It use to creep me out that I would instinctively know things or sense things. But in a way, it's good. I like to feel that I'm always in the....know....:grin:

IT is strange that this thread has come up..
My heart has had a physical and spiritual exhaustion from constantly being let down by the men in my life.. it is funny because my mom and I just had a long conversation about this lat night...

she and her best friend who's known me since i was a baby have been praying lately for my husband and myself and the healing of my heart...

then I keep getting reminders taht God keeps His promises...

rand then I was hurt and angry something happened and someone ministered to me
reminding me that i was meant for someone special... my heart is hardened in this.. but I have been asking Yeshua to soften it

@luthiegirlie

God knows what he is doing. I have often thuought well may if I had done THIS, then THAT would have happened.

No dice! The Lord knew before we were all bore how our lives would be. We are the only one's surprised. So if the spirit has lead you to speak to you hubby speak to him.

God can and will heal your heart. Just let him.

Ladies,

I just gave my husband a pep talk. The thing is... :drunk::drunk: :spinning::spinning:

I'm not married. I don't even have a boyfriend. But for some strange reason I felt like talking to my husband. Maybe I need to journal this this.

I said, " In Jesus name - Sweetie. I don't know who you are. I don't know where you are. I don't know what you are doing at this present time. But I just want you to know that I know that you love the Lord, you are "no-joke" saved and you are a really fun guy.

I don't know what you are going through right now. But it is going to be OK. I love you and I got your back. You can make it. I'm praying for you.

Where did that come from? It was just flowing. I was minding my own business doing the dishes.

Oh well, I hope he heard me.

I used to talk to my husband all the time before I was married or even dating anyone. I think it's such a beautiful thing to do. Now I am married and the other day I was just thinking about when I used to "pretend" that I was talking to my husband...and praying for him. God sent me exactly what I needed and wanted in a husband, father, lover and friend! Be encouraged!

Haven't felt anything in particular in regards to speaking to my husband...just trusting God to send him when the timing is right. Really just trying to focus on becoming the woman God wants me to be more & more each day. I do pray for him though

Haven't felt anything in particular in regards to speaking to my husband...just trusting God to send him when the timing is right. Really just trying to focus on becoming the woman God wants me to be more & more each day. I do pray for him though

ME either.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I don't know what was up that day. Someting just hit me.

I hear you. I have toooooooo many things going on for me to think about that.

Needing GOd to come through on other things.

Back