I was in walmart today & found Laila Ali's hair products.

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
Hi everyone, I was in Walmart trying to find a particular product by KeraCare (I know, Walmart, KeraCare, doesn't really sound right, but for some reason our Walmart sells a few Keracare & Mizani products). Anyway. Laila Ali has a hair product line. The boxes are cute, but bland.

Has anyone ever tried her products?

Someone had posted about her products a while back. So, were they that expensive? OverStock.com has some of her products listed :lachen:.

Last edited:
omg love your prince gif MzR!!

But I seen her stuff the other day....It did look bland but it would help if she starts to advertise otherwise word of mouth might not work out too good.

Her products are at local BSS...It looked Ok...

*Wait for some reviews...

Happy Hair Growing!

Her products have been in wal-mart for awhile. The ingredients seem good, I think the shampoo is sulfate free. To me the products are way over-priced especially since it seems her line is fairly new and not very well known. I think everything was around $14. She has a curling gel that seems interesting but I wouldn't purchase at that price unless I saw a lot of rave reviews lol.

Last edited:
Her products have been in wal-mart for awhile. The ingredients seem good, I think the shampoo is sulfate free. To me the products are way over-priced especially since it seems her line is fairly new and not very well know. I think everything was around $14. She has a curling gel that seems interesting but I wouldn't purchase at that price unless I saw a lot of rave reviews lol.

$14!!!! Say what? GIFSoup

I saw them too.

I wonder why there is no marketing going on. I just happened to see them in Walmart.
I wasn't impressed by the packaging. $14 is a bit high.

Have any of you seen ads, commercials etc?

she has a relaxer too! The products are on texasbeautysupply....

I guess I am cheap, but I saw the relaxer online for $14 and I thought it was a bit high. I am used to relaxers costing 4-8 bucks LOL

I've only been w/o a relaxer for 1.5 years so the prices shouldn't be too much different :)

I saw them too.

I wonder why there is no marketing going on. I just happened to see them in Walmart.
I wasn't impressed by the packaging. $14 is a bit high.

Have any of you seen ads, commercials etc?

Kalia1

This is what I wondered. I saw them a while back. But because I hadn't read about them on here or heard of them I assumed I needed to pass. I didn't look at the pricing but wow 14 is a bit much lol.

we just got it at my walmart, and all of the products were over 12.00. she also has a body lotion. the packaging was bland as stated, the lettering was on a peel off sticker not imprinted on the bottle and it had a lot of chemical in the end of the ingredients. for that price i would go with some other brand.

I have never seen a commercial, ads in magazines, ads online nothing for this product. When I happened to see it in Walmart I looked at it and kept going. That is odd to me for a celeb to not advertise their product.

Back