I was doing so good. NOW its BREAKING!!!!

classi123

I have no clue what to do. I have been using Emergencee and getting good results and yesterday was my normal wash and treatment day, but I decided to hold off til 2day and while wrapping my hair I notice a lot of strands in the comb instead of the usual 2-4. I am so Lost!!!! :sad:

Should I use Aphogee 2min Reconstructor?? Any advice plz!!

How often are you using it?

You probably have just stepped over the line of moisture protein balance and now you need more moisture.

:bighug:

Probably not....emergency is protein.....it sounds like a protein overload...I would do a deep conditioning with moisturizing conditioner and heat......

Ok I got a perm at the end of Feb. the 28th to be exact and I been doing protein treatments with emergencee every week since. I guess it is a protein overload, because I have been doing good otherwise. This really sucks...

:yep: Co-sign sounds like protein overload to me some decent moisture conditioners are Nexxus Humectress, Keracare Humecto, I like Elasta QP DPR II as a cheaper alternative (although not sure its purely moisture)

Yep. Protein overload.
I used to do everything on a precise schedule, which is fine...but always examine the hair and try to determine if a particular treatment is necessary at that time. You will start to pick up on your hair cues.

:bighug:

Probably not....emergency is protein.....it sounds like a protein overload...I would do a deep conditioning with moisturizing conditioner and heat......

I agree, it does sound like to much protein and after you've done a couple of dc's and you're still having breakage issues I would suggest that you buy a leave-in treatment especially for this. I recommend Redken extreme anti-snap (it smells wonderful too).

Back