I was asked lol

vevster

To a parking lot for a drink. Have men lost their minds?

Sent from my iPad Air using LHCF

Sounds like a set up for some car sex.:lol: Or maybe he's attached/married so can't meet you at a proper bar lol.

I'm imagining paper cups and Keith Sweat playing.

Sounds like a set up for some car sex.:lol: Or maybe he's attached/married so can't meet you at a proper bar lol. I'm imagining paper cups and Keith Sweat playing.

The request came from out of the blue. I was like WTF?

He is playing the numbers game OP i.e the more women he ask the more likely someone will say yes.

Lol last week Sunday around 4 p.m. a co-worker ask me , via my cell phone, if I wanted to come over to his house. On Tuesday he call at work to ask if I still required XYZ information and at the end of the conversation he said " now you owe me" negro please.

Needless to say I will never speak to him again 3 strikes and you are out.

Last edited:
Is this a parking lot outside a club/bar/lounge? Is he asking you on a parking lot pimpin date? I'm so confused.

I'm trying to understand how someone fixes their mouth to say something like this:

(You at desk)
Him: Hey Vester...wanna grab a drink in the parking lot?

How in the world did this come up? How exactly did he ask you? I really want to imagine this for my own amusement. Oh and the answer is "Yes". Some men have lost their minds.

I'm trying to understand how someone fixes their mouth to say something like this: (You at desk) Him: Hey Vester...wanna grab a drink in the parking lot? How in the world did this come up? How exactly did he ask you? I really want to imagine this for my own amusement. Oh and the answer is "Yes". Some men have lost their minds.

He was talking about conspiracies. I said this was not talk for the office. Then he said, we are gonna have to go have a drink in the parking lot.

LOSER!!!!

Is there a bar in your area called "The Parking Lot" and you just don't know it?

You should have googled it before you curved him so soon.

LOL!

Back