I was about ready to give up on Aveda...

ShiShiPooPoo

until last night. I was to the point where I was about to take the system back to the store. I just didn't see what all the hype was. Then last night I decided to use it and wow! My hair feels soooooooooooo good right now! The last time I used it was months ago and just felt like I got better results with other products. Well last night I decided to shampoo, then mix the cond. and trtmt. and sit under my heat cap for about 45min. I can't even explain how my hair felt unless you've been there. I then rolled it with magnetics and used BT on my scalp (very lightly) and rubbed it in. My hair today is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice.

I've had good results mixing the conditioner with the treatment. It helps the treatment last longer, and the conditioner work better. :drunk: Win, win!

until last night. I was to the point where I was about to take the system back to the store. I just didn't see what all the hype was. Then last night I decided to use it and wow! My hair feels soooooooooooo good right now! The last time I used it was months ago and just felt like I got better results with other products. Well last night I decided to shampoo, then mix the cond. and trtmt. and sit under my heat cap for about 45min. I can't even explain how my hair felt unless you've been there. I then rolled it with magnetics and used BT on my scalp (very lightly) and rubbed it in. My hair today is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice.
This is exactly what I just posted in another thread about Aveda. ITA!
Do you think you achieved better results this time because your hair was lacking protien more now than when you used it before. I love Aveda for my protein source but for moisture I like Kenra MC better.

This is exactly what I just posted in another thread about Aveda. ITA!
Do you think you achieved better results this time because your hair was lacking protien more now than when you used it before. I love Aveda for my protein source but for moisture I like Kenra MC better.

I thought this too. I'm not good at determining whether I need protein or not. This is day two and my hair still feels awesome. Maybe I don't need to use the Aveda but every blue moon.

Back