I was able to help a lady in Sally's today... I think

leona2025

Ya'll I love ya'll. You guys help me so much and inspire me and I just want to help anyone I can. So I was talking to this girl that work at Sally's and I must say this is the only person in real life that I have every talked to that can talk for an hour plus about hair and products and not be bored, lol. Well an Indian lady came up and she apparently had had one of those curly perms on her hair and was saying now it was like a brillo pad and was falling out in handfuls. She was asking what she could get to help. So the Sally's girl pointed her to the the Aphogee 2 min. Reconstructor. Quickly I remember what you ladies said about the garlic supplements and conditioner and I suggested them to her. She saw me getting a bottle of that Silk Elements Moisturizing conditioner and she purchased one too. Oh yeah Sally's is have a big sale. I got a liter of that conditoner for 5 dollars. Mostly everything is 2 for 10.

Here in Texas. I think it was just the curly perm gone bad. I wanted to see her hair, but she had it wrapped up so I couldn't. I wish I could have been more helpful.

Leona, you gave her the best advice you could, and it was more than what she came in with :yep: She got her some good advice and a goooood conditioner :grin:

Good Job Leona. You put her on aphogee which works well for most people. Hopefully the products help and get her more interested in her hair.

I love that! I helped a lady in Sally's too. I pointed a middle-aged woman who was transitioning to this site. I told her I don't know any specifics for my head, much less anyone else's but there are threads here where transitioners help each other. She wrote the info down on a napkin.

The ladies at Sally's did not like me adding my 2 cents, they started rolling their eyes and mumbling about me & the Internet. But I assured them I wasn't selling anything.

Wow! I am so happy that she took your advice. Doesn't it feel weird just talking to total strangers for an hour about hair? :yay:

Back