I Wanted to Share This About a Church Service....

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I thought I'd share....

INNOCENCE IS PRICELESS

One Sunday morning, the pastor noticed little Alex standing in the foyer of the church staring up at a large plaque. It was covered with names and small American flags mounted on either side of it.

The six-year old had been staring at the plaque for some time, so the pastor walked up, stood beside the little boy, and said quietly, "Good morning Alex."

"Good morning Pastor", he replied, still focused on the plaque. "Pastor, what is this?"

The pastor said, "Well son, it's a memorial to all the young men and women who died in the service."

Soberly, they just stood together, staring at the large plaque. Finally, little Alex's voice, barely audible and trembling with fear asked,

"Which service...the 8:30 or the 10:30?"
--------------

Got'cha'

:lol: :lachen: :lol:

I am sitting in a library right now biting my lip to keep from laughing out loud. Thank you Shimmie.

I am sitting in a library right now biting my lip to keep from laughing out loud. Thank you Shimmie.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm trying to 'break' your silence.... :giggle:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

This will do it...

Hi MondoDismo :wave:

Can you reccommend a Deep Conditioning for my new Natural Weave?

Well can you? Huh? Can you?

Gee, I need some help up in here. Can you find something in one of dem library books you're reading? I'm over here with Shimmie and em' and they ain't got nuthin but jokes.... :rofl:

funny_hairrVXS1-1.jpg

Well don't just stare at me..... Don't you love my beautiful eyes?

I got a 'Henna Treatment' this morning. I ordered it online at the Llama, Llama studio of Naturals....

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

that was funny!

and that camel ! !! LOL! :rofl3:
:lachen::lachen::lachen: I know.

I'm gonna get in trouble for stealing that camel picture. :nervous2:

But I really thought it was a Llama.... :rofl:

I was just trying to make "Mondo' break up laughing in the library, that's all. :giggle:

Back