I wanted to share my weekend

babygirl_00

experience with you guys. A good friend of mine has been admiring my hair and my haircare techniques for some time now. I told her 75% of my hair regimes came from LHCF. She's a natural, not sure what hair type, I'm still trying to figure out my own hair type:grin:...

Anyway, I've been dieing to do her hair and this weekend she asked me if I would flat iron her hair...She told me, that she wasn't sure how to maintain her natural locks. Basically she wash, applied a non leave in, cheap cond to her hair(she never rinsed out the cond) and applied lots of bee's wax and grease. Now, don't get me wrong I love her natural look. I told her if I do your hair I'm going to share with my forum..

Saturday she let do her hair...I pre-poo, washed and deep cond her hair...I'm not beautician but I did a great job!!...I wanted to share the experience with you guys...It felt good being able to help her out with her hair care regimes the pics:yep: are in my fotki, under friends hair...

please view and tell me what you think...for some reason your unable to log comments on my fotki so please reply back to the tread...

Wow, good job! It's thick and shiny! What did you use in her hair for flat ironing???

Thanks:grin: I sprayed 3n1 botanical oil and Ion Heat protection before I blewed dried her hair...and then a few more sprays of the IOn heat protection before I flat iron.

Wow! That was excellent... I love how you styled it too. Great job. Wish I knew you when I lived in CA. :lachen:

Wow that looks so good, it looks like she just walked out of the salon! What kind of flat iron did you use?

Wow! That was excellent... I love how you styled it too. Great job. Wish I knew you when I lived in CA. :lachen:

Thanks!!
:lachen:What part of Ca?..
I'm from Los Angeles county...Lynwood area...Funny you should say that...cause I had no clue(in my option) of what I was doing back in the days...My friends and family use to tell me I had a gift...I never listened...Maybe I should have...lol

Her hair looks great Babygirl, you did a wonderful job. Your friend looks very happy with your work. What deep conditioner did you use on her hair? I'm sure she is going to be booking appointments with you now:yep:

Her hair looks great Babygirl, you did a wonderful job. Your friend looks very happy with your work. What deep conditioner did you use on her hair? I'm sure she is going to be booking appointments with you now:yep:

I told her we can make a trade..Her daughter can braid her A$$ off...So the summer months me and my daughter..have a braider...:grin:

I love to do hear...Maybe I should have went to school for it.:wallbash:

Thanks ladies:yep::yep:...

Has anyone else helped out a friend in need with the knowledge they learned from this site.:rolleyes::rolleyes: please post...

I told her we can make a trade..Her daughter can braid her A$$ off...So the summer months me and my daughter..have a braider...:grin:

I love to do hear...Maybe I should have went to school for it.:wallbash:

You did a fantastic job! It not too late to go to school - if that's what you really love - go for it!!!! You do have a gift! Use it!

You did a great job on her hair she looks like she had a relaxer i love how you were able to get to the roots of her hair.

Back