I want to see...

Here's mine...I suppose my pics are inspiring for anyone who's suffered from postpartum shedding. Mine was really bad, and I was sooooo depressed....but I've worked through it, and my hair is now almost as long as when I lost it! I just hit APL in August. :yay:

My Regimen (pretty basic & easy):

- Co-cleanse 2-3x's a week. I cleanse in 4 sections & detangle with a wide toothed bohn comb, then oil rinse with a castor/coconut/WGO mix, then condition with Tresseme Naturals. I leave the TN in as a leave-in.
- Regular weekly overnight deep condition with Mega Tek mix.
- I wear my hair out in WnG's during the warm months, and twist outs during the cold months.
- Regular trims 3-4x's a year

You are truly an inspiration and have come a long way! Congrats on your APL and your hair is thick and healthy.

Original hair journey (Start of hair care journey w/ relaxed hair) one year anniversary:

collage3-vi.jpg

collage4-vi.jpg

Natural journey:
Shortly after BC --November 2010:
avi-vi.jpg

June 2012 straightened hair:
IMG_0066-vi.jpg

Yesterday:
2012090701_55_01-vi.jpg

Here's mine...I suppose my pics are inspiring for anyone who's suffered from postpartum shedding. Mine was really bad, and I was sooooo depressed....but I've worked through it, and my hair is now almost as long as when I lost it! I just hit APL in August. :yay:

My Regimen (pretty basic & easy):

- Co-cleanse 2-3x's a week. I cleanse in 4 sections & detangle with a wide toothed bohn comb, then oil rinse with a castor/coconut/WGO mix, then condition with Tresseme Naturals. I leave the TN in as a leave-in.
- Regular weekly overnight deep condition with Mega Tek mix.
- I wear my hair out in WnG's during the warm months, and twist outs during the cold months.
- Regular trims 3-4x's a year

MrsJaiDiva - You should be ecstatic and so proud!!! Your growth is fantastic . If you keep showing' out like this (hair growth) you'll be BSL by next year. Then you will have to come grow my hair :lachen:. A very well earned congratulations on your fantastic growth.

Omg your hair looks great! It grows so fast... I'm in love with the color! Thanks for sharing :) regi please!!!

I mostly cowash during the week, and do wash n go's or puffs. I try not to use heat too often (flat-ironed hair twice so far this year), and I spray my hair daily with my water/glycerin spritz. I don't use products with mineral oil, or petroleum if I can help it. If I am using heat to blowdry or flat-iron my hair then I will use silicones. Recently started back using Aussie moist conditioner, but my fave is Tresemme Naturals Moisture Rich Conditioner for cowashes and Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner for protein when I need it.

MrsJaiDiva - You should be ecstatic and so proud!!! Your growth is fantastic . If you keep showing' out like this (hair growth) you'll be BSL by next year. Then you will have to come grow my hair :lachen:. A very well earned congratulations on your fantastic growth.

Thank you! :blush3::sneakyhug:

Back