"I Want to Be the Face of (insert product line here)!"

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Which product line would you want to be the face of?

For me, it would have to be Elucence since those have been the only consistent products in my regimen since I first went natural. They've brought me a long way.

I want to be the face of Paul Mitchell or VO5 lol lovely products it makes me so happy just thinking about them

Lush Retread (if their faces were not cartoons.) I would be their spokesperson because the way it untangles my hair and makes it so soft is priceless to me.

I also LOVE wen shampoo and have told plenty of people about it as well.

I'd like to be the face on the elasta qp mango butter. This stuff is awesome! My hair is so moisturized and it has a nice sheen to it. I didn't think I was ever going to get that after cutting the relaxer off. I was trying some of everything.

I don't ever want to be without this stuff.

I could definitely do commericials for these people. :lachen:

I want to be the face of a anti-itch product. If my face it on then it works :yep:

Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat...nothing else...this is the only commercial product that i use faithfully right now....oh and FHI - when I straighten my hair i get a lot of compliments...

I would happily be the face of Oyin Handmade. Also, I could honestly put my face on Aveda, Trader Joe's, Qhemet Biologics, Karen's Body Beautiful, or V05.

Can I choose two???:grin:

Ok, would LOVE to be the face of JOICO!! All of their lines are fantastic!

A close second would be Phyto :look:

Maxiglide.
Cuz i use it often and tell everyone else to use it also.
I have convinced sooo many people to use it.
Especially now that I straightened my natural hair with it.
2 more people went out and bought it.
it's the ISH and they should give me commission or something!

I would like to be the Face of Phyto Specifics, Kesini hair oil, and Qhemet Biologics! These are wonderful products that make my hair healthy, soft and aid in growth retention.

Coconut oil.

A close second is Oyin. I could definitely be the face of their Juices&Berries. And if they can find another preservative for the Honey Hemp and the Whipped Pudding, I'd be all over it.

The face of L'anza daaaaaaaarrrrrrrrllllliiiiiinnnnnnggggg.

oooooo!:love: I Absolutely Love This Stuff. What are you using? I have the Kukui Nut, the Moi Moi Mask, the Manuska Mud & Honey Mask, the Urban Elements for Dry Hair and the Trauma Treatment.

Which Ones Have You Tried? So Far I've only used the Kukui Nut:lick: Great Stuff.

Guuuuuuuurrrrrllll!:love2:

I have the kukui conditioner, the shampoo, I used the detangler, the moi moi masque too. The healing moisture shampoo and conditioner STAY in my rotation. It's like mega-moisture without the greasies. I love it. I have to look into that honey mask you spoke of!!!!!

Roux Porosity Control shampoo and conditioner. I mostly use the shampoo now, but I've started using RPC about 9-10 years ago and I still LOVE it. I would be heartbroken if anything ever happened this line.

ETA:
Even though this line is marketed to those with chemically treated hair really.

Last edited:
Back