I want this hair color

levette

I stumbled upon this picture of Keisha Knight Pulliam and said... I need this hair color asap for my spring update. Do you think I could find a semi-permanent color that would give me a similar math. I was thinking of dark & lovely hair care line.

Do you think I can achieve this look with a semi-permanent hair color?

Attachments

• keisha knight hair color.jpg
    keisha knight hair color.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 279
You can. A semi-permanent will last for about a month to six weeks. Whatever brand you choose, make sure it's ammonia free, peroxide free, alcohol free. If it's not alcohol free, try to get a bottle that has the words "ammonia free and peroxide free" on the bottle. It won't last as long as a color that has ammonia in it, but it won't be as harsh and drying on your hair.

I have always been impartial to Jazzings and Beautiful Collections. I've never used Sebastian's Color Shine but I do hear good things about it. I've never used Dark and Lovely, but as long as it doesn't have the three no no ingredients it should be fine.

The instructions will probably tell you to add the color using heat for 15 minutes, rinse, then you will do a moisturizing DC with heat. Each week after when you shampoo your hair, the color will fade a little. Hth.

looks like she has some highlights throughout her hair too. its like a rich chocolately color with streaks of lighter brown/gold or something.

sorry i'm not much help. it is pretty though.

I stumbled upon this picture of Keisha Knight Pulliam and said... I need this hair color asap for my spring update. Do you think I could find a semi-permanent color that would give me a similar math. I was thinking of dark & lovely hair care line.

Do you think I can achieve this look with a semi-permanent hair color?

Depends on how dark your natural hair is. Semi-permanents won't lighten you hair, just add color on top of it.

I may have to wait to try this color. I put in a semi-permanent rinse in black back in early March. I want to try this color so bad though, it's gorgeous

levette

For the rich chocolate color (which I really want too), I would suggest Silk Elements Cocoa Brown... I love this brand when it comes to color, but haven't been able to find the cocoa color in my local Sally's :(

SBS-373504

http://www.sallybeauty.com/Hair-Color/SBS-373504,default,pd.html

Hope that helps! :)

Back