I Want That Look Part 2--RESULTS

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I finally took the rollers out today and some of the hair was still wet
frown.gif
--but most of it turned out really pretty.

I noticed that I can't get my hair to "go outward" like my cousin's was--more poofy. Mine hung down --I'm sure it's due to the length difference between she and I. But I also used a leave-in conditioner and got soft curls--wondering if I use something to make the curls harder could I get my hair to go out alittle better.

The curls were very moisturized and very silky. My mother asked me if I was wearing a piece!
laugh.gif
I think this style would last a few days and I'll definitely be doing it again. Pics are in my album.
smile.gif

BTW--the leave-in I used is the one that Tee raved about a few days ago--Sebastian Laminates Detangling Milk. I sprayed it on to dry hair and my hair feels wonderful--I'm assuming that it would do even better if I used it on wet hair after shampooing and conditioning. Watch out Salerm
shocked.gif

Oh Supergirl, I like it. I would wear your hair out. It turned out wonderfully. I can't wait until the work week is over so I can go back to a wash and go. I miss curls!

hey that turned out nice! to get a more natural look do you think that separating the curl's more would help? thats what i do when i get out of the shower after my hair air dries. smaller rollers could help too
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
hey that turned out nice! to get a more natural look do you think that separating the curl's more would help? thats what i do when i get out of the shower after my hair air dries. smaller rollers could help too
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I tried that. I separated each one into about 5 pieces--maybe I can do more next time.
smile.gif

well it looks nice anyway....i take back the smaller rollers, you'd be rolling forever
laugh.gif
too much hair.

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
well it looks nice anyway....i take back the smaller rollers, you'd be rolling forever
laugh.gif
too much hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the rollers I used were pretty small...but a sista sho' can look for some smaller ones
smile.gif

Very nice....it almost makes me want to start relaxing again so I could try it.
laugh.gif

And thank you very much, you've given me one more product to counterattack my fight against PJ'ism.
look.gif

Gorgeous curls. Knowing when longer hair is dry really is a task, but it looks like your hair is naturally curly and just wet from the shower in these pics. Wonderful look.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
deeplyrooted said:
Gorgeous curls. Knowing when longer hair is dry really is a task, but it looks like your hair is naturally curly and just wet from the shower in these pics. Wonderful look.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

oooh thanks
smile.gif
That's the look I was going for
grin.gif

Kupergirl....
spank.gif
OK now I feel better.
Your hair is...
It's...
cry3.gif

It's sooo pretty
love.gif
cry3.gif
I...I kinda hatecha.
laugh.gif
(J/K)
I see you'll have to be careful to wear it in a protective style or be extra careful when getting dressed with it dangling by your waist like that. What a nuisance eh?
grin.gif

Very pretty! This is the first time I've seen your pictures and it is obvious that you put a lot of care and time into your hair. It certainly paid off!

Back