I want shine....What can I use to add shine to hair???

BlackHairDiva

I'm looking for somethin I can use on my hair that will give me lots of shine without taking making my hair greasy, or taking away movement to it.

Anyone knows what I can use?

HELP!

If you want shine with swang and movement (and no greasies), I got one word for ya:

CONES!

(sorry, i love them).....a.k.a. shine drops, shine serum, anti-frizz serum, etc......

i use elasta QP powerdrops or ion anti-frizz serum for normal to dry hair. basically anything that is oil free and contains dimethicone (read labels).

warning: if you use cones regularly, you must clarify!

i use coconut oil, especially when wearing my hair straight (like now). i apply a dab to my ends, massage my scalp, and brush it through gently. shiny and moisturized for days.

Like many others have said, coconut oil :yep:

Also, how about an acidic final rinse? Very diluted acv? Maybe a tea rinse? They help smooth down the hair cuticles and promote shine. Tea is also good for growth.

I've recently discovered the joys of a clear rinse. I used Kim Vo Brilliant Luster Glaze. It turned out great :up: (If you want to hear me gush about it some more you can find my blog entry :lol: )

Also, ditto on the cones. If you are really looking for something light I would recommend the Elucence serum (Silk Hydrating Elixir). It's super light but still effective. My favorite serum is Giovanni Frizz Be Gone :love:

Back