I want my hair to BLING like Jada's!!!!

OMG...I don't' care if its real or fake; her hair sooo gorgeous.. Does anybody know a friend of a friend whose cousin does her hair?:p What's her secret?

pinkskates said:
OMG...I don't' care if its real or fake; her hair sooo gorgeous.. Does anybody know a friend of a friend whose cousin does her hair?:p What's her secret?

lol. I was thinking the same thing. Is there a way we can get someone who does interviews to interview her and ask her about her hair care regimen and the products she uses? Dang...I thought this was the place to come for beautiful hair. Jada is proving all of us wrong, showing us its the money that counts.

SkinnyMocah said:
Doesn't she rep Carol's Daughter products?

She does but there are ladies on this board that use it or have tried it and I dont think they reported back to us raving about results like that :confused:

MissMadaam said:
She does but there are ladies on this board that use it or have tried it and I dont think they reported back to us raving about results like that :confused:

Yeah, quite a few of them experienced disappointment w/ the line. But hey, isn't that weave in her hair? I don't remember Jada's real hair being that long yet. Maybe we just need to find out the weave she uses.

ljbee said:
Yeah, quite a few of them experienced disappointment w/ the line. But hey, isn't that weave in her hair? I don't remember Jada's real hair being that long yet. Maybe we just need to find out the weave she uses.

No thanx I dont want a weave...kicks rocks..... but its been said on here that she has been growing her hair out

she has been growing her hair for years now. if you look back at pics of her, she had twa during the movie Set It Off and then years after, when she made public appearances she had on braids or wigs (like the wig in Booty Call and Nutty Professor). i remember reading in Black Sophisticates many years ago that she had gone natural.

nowadays, most of it is hers although she may put in some tracks every now and then, like in the movie w/Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx. she has gorgeous hair.

I don't even know weave that shines beautifully like that!

I don't want to know her bizness, just what makes it glisten!:grin:

That ain't just poo & con!

I read awhile back that she helped the founder of Carol's Daughter products get her start. Maybe she's using her products on her hair and/or weave?

Am I missing something? We have girls on this board that have hair just as nice or even nicer. Not to knock Jada, I love her and her hair. But is this just the movie star thing or what? I don't see it (meaning I don't see that it is head and shoulders above a lot of girls on the board). I think Jada would look at a lot of the photos on this board and say what are they doing to their hair? Come on we can name many girls that have just as nice hair or maybe even nicer. A lot of it is just personal opinion and I'm going with lhcf girls.

I think that is her real hair - although she might have an extra track here or there... I wouldn't be surprised if all she used was Carol's Daughter products. Her texture looks to be very shiny and bouncy anyway, so any good product line that's not greasy and heavy would prob do that to her hair. It's prob more so the styling that really does it... looks like a roller set and then brushed with some kinda $200 volumizing "perfect hair" brush...:confused: :look:

ftballwidow said:
Am I missing something? We have girls on this board that have hair just as nice or even nicer. Not to knock Jada, I love her and her hair. But is this just the movie star thing or what? I don't see it (meaning I don't see that it is head and shoulders above a lot of girls on the board). I think Jada would look at a lot of the photos on this board and say what are they doing to their hair? Come on we can name many girls that have just as nice hair or maybe even nicer. A lot of it is just personal opinion and I'm going with lhcf girls.
I agree..
Plus I am sure the have some sort of lighting set up there to film that scene that is ehancing that shine.

ftballwidow said:

I agree! There are MANY women on this site that have hair that looks this nice or nicer. This site has proven that anyone can achieve this length no matter what texture or whether natural or relaxed.

Wow...I want to believe that is her hair..it has been quite some time since she was rocking the short do' and as most of us on LHCF know, we can grow our hair long and healthy, and gorgeous just like hers..

but whether it's hers or not, it's gorgeous and shiny and looks BETTER than any weave I've ever seen, Jaden is gorgeous and adorable, and has great hair too, and they seem like such a great family

pinkskates said:

Ditto! Her hair is amazing! :)

Originally Posted by ftballwidow
Im not Jada fan so...... lmao

Originally Posted by DozenRoses99
I agree! There are MANY women on this site that have hair that looks this nice or nicer. This site has proven that anyone can achieve this length no matter what texture or whether natural or relaxed.

I said i want shine like that ...didnt say anything about length.....

Ladies I said I want Bling(shine) like this I Love glossy hair that isnt weighed down and want that MEGA SHINE for my self ..I saw that clip and was like wow I want this.... Using Jada as an example and putting it in the thread so ladies can see what I'm talking about and if they know how to get that look to tell me I always tell people I want my hair to shine like black glass ....Lets not make this more then it realy is ...Thanx

looks like we're gonna have to gather the LHCF crew and break into Jadas stash!! whos with me???!!! *holds up fist*

MissMadaam said:
Im not Jada fan so...... lmao
I said i want shine like that ...didnt say anything about length.....

Ladies I said I want Bling(shine) like this I Love glossy hair that isnt weighed down and want that MEGA SHINE for my self ..I saw that clip and was like wow I want this.... Using Jada as an example and putting it in the thread so ladies can see what I'm talking about and if they know how to get that look to tell me I always tell people I want my hair to shine like black glass ....Lets not make this more then it realy is ...Thanx

Talk to WhipEffects. Her hair shines like that too. My hair is dull, so I have nothing to offer.

Originally Posted by AKA-Tude
I don't even know weave that shines beautifully like that!

I don't want to know her bizness, just what makes it glisten!:grin:

That ain't just poo & con!
I kno its like someone sprayed liquid glass on her hair

Originally Posted by dillard
looks like a roller set and then brushed with some kinda $200 volumizing "perfect hair" brush...:confused: :look:

in chris rocks voice.... Two hun'ed da'luz...Coot Lawd das alota money

Last edited:
Originally Posted by mzhotniz86
looks like we're gonna have to gather the LHCF crew and break into Jadas stash!! whos with me???!!! *holds up fist*
Um witchu !!! yep yep
yahoo-default-smileys-50.gif

DivaStyle said:
Talk to WhipEffects. Her hair shines like that too. My hair is dull, so I have nothing to offer.

Thnx Diva ur hair is stunning plus I forgot about Whips shine so u have plenty to offer :) ....Dang ur right I think i do remember seeing Whip's siggy and shine ..."Whips what do u do to get that shine"...ill pm her just incase she doesnt see it and ask her to share what she does

Last edited:
Back