I Want Giovanni Direct Today!

LaShanne

Ok, maybe it's a little late to get it tonite, but I want to be able to go to a store, pick up giovanni direct off of a shelf, set it on a counter, pay the register lady and go home! I dont want to shop online and wait for the UPS guy. The waiting drives me nuts. I searched the old threads in hopes that i wouldnt have to start a new one, but i couldnt find any that would help me.

Please, someone tell me where i can go to pick up this stuff. Everyone on this site raves about GD, and the PJ in me is off the charts! So someone please help! I live in Maryland, PG County. Thanks!

Wild oats sometimes has it also.

Normally in the store you are going to pay 7-10 dollars for it. I buy it online at lucky vitamin.com. It's 4.75 per bottle and they have a flat shipping of 5.95. I normally buy 3-5 bottles at a time, plus I order other things from them, so its a huge savings for me. I use this stuff daily, and I tend to be heavy handed with product.

Last edited:
If you have a Kroger or Schnucks, check there too, but health food stores like Wild Oats and the Vitamin Shoppe always have it. I recently found it at a Walgreens in an upscale neighborhood.

thanks ladies :grin: Sorry I sounded a little frantic earlier, I'm blaming it on lack of sleep :spinning: I'm hittin' up my Vitamin Shoppe today!

thanks ladies :grin: Sorry I sounded a little frantic earlier, I'm blaming it on lack of sleep :spinning: I'm hittin' up my Vitamin Shoppe today!

Let us know if you got it. I get mine from Whole Foods, but like others I've also seen it in Vitamin Shoppe, too :yep:

If you don't mind me asking, what is Giovanni Direct?

Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner
• Restores strength, lustre and nourishment to abused hair
• Moisturizes and builds body
• Detangles for easy comb-out, easy styling

To create condition and style, you need to go direct to the source. Direct Leave-In Conditioner goes directly into each hair to provide both. This leave-in treatment repairs hair as you go through the day. It also has the added benefit of plumping up each repaired hair so that it feels thicker. More bodified. This conditioner infuses each individual hair with proteins. Pumps it up with style. Goes directly to style.

Aqua (purified water) with *rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) oil, *nettle (Uritica dioica) oil, *thyme (Thymus vulagris) oil, birch leaf (Butela alba) oil, *chamomile (Anthemis nobilus flower) oil, *clary (Salvia sclarea), *lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), *coltsfoot leaf (Tussilago farfara), *yarrow (Achillea millefolium) oil, *mallow (Malva sylvestris), *horsetail (Equistetum arvense) oil, *soybean protein (Glycine soja), cetyl alcohol (plant derived), tocopherol (vitamin E), trace minerals, citric acid (corn), sodium hydroxymethyglycinate, grapefruit seed (citrus derived).

Free Of
No animal by-products. Cruelty free.

yhst-34946187506477_1975_517576838

Back