I want a weave

varaneka

Do I provide the hair? I know I want it to be synthetic since I'd feel weird wearing a stranger's hair on my body.

I also want it to be tailbone length , so how much on average would it cost to have that done each time or would the cost change after the 1st appointment/installment?

Do I wash it as often as I'd wash my natural hair? Can I reuse synthetic weave? Do I remove it or does a hair stylist remove and reinstall for me?

:thankyou::fairy2::love5:

The cost of installation depends on your stylist (and where you live). Many charge for installation only which leaves you to supply the hair.

I didn't have much success with synthetic hair weaves, I always used human hair which had far less tangles.

Removals can be tricky...some girls do it. However, if you choose to do it yourself, patience is the key. Also expect to have to deal with tangled and detangling hair depending on how long you wear each installation. If inclined to remove yourself, search for threads that discuss removals there are quite a few. Otherwise your stylist can remove and re-install a new weave in the same session.

I've only had one weave in my life so I don't have much to add except, PLEASE...if you have any hesitation about the removal process...get someone else to do it! It's really not that easy if you don't know what you're doing.

Back