i usually don't rave about things but........

longhairluva

Safflower oil is the bomb. I have been using it to seal my moisturizer and my hair has felt sooooo moisturied. Nice soft silky hair. My hair before always seemed to be dry. I have now added safflower to my dc too. I love it. I am noticing a difference in my ends too. They are doing much better since I started sealing with this oil. Evoo was good but kind of heavy. I just stick my finger in the safflower oil, rub it on my hands and apply it to my ends first and then run my hands over the rest. PEEERRRRRFECT moisturized hair.:yep:

I bought this when I attempted the oil pulling. Didnt stick with that so maybe I will give this a go!!

oh my mee tooo! I have been using just regular store bought safflower oil for the past two weeks and my hair feels like silk! I sprtz my hair with water and some leav in conditioner, then while its still damp, i massage about a quarter dab in my palm and massage it into one 1/2 of my hair and do the same thing with the other half. I do this at night before I go to bed and in the morning after my shower. my hair is cottony soft until i wash it again. Its the best and cheap as all get out.

Back