I updated my picture album!!!

Tonya

I have been transitioning ofr 3 months now. I added new pics with my false hair pics included under my December 2003 folder. I also included pictures from our Memphis oUting!!! Enjoy ladies!

www.fotki.com.TonyaJ

Girl, I love the falls! Your real hair looks awesome too!
smile.gif
I love the way your grow-out phase looks.
smile.gif

Tonya CONGRATS on the weight loss, you look so beautiful, not that you didn't before, but you look like a totally different person, and it's taken years off you.

Your son is such a cutie I was scanning through his album.

Loving the hair girl, as always.

Thanks Caramela but some of those pictures I look liek someone busted me in my lip! Another I look like Spongebob because my hair (and head) is so big!! That is ok I am going to get there. I am going to post pretty pics liek yours one day (smile)

Tonya, you look absolutely smashing. Your hair styles look very nice on you. And I agree with LD, you looked great before, and you look great now. Congrats on the weight loss
smile.gif

Girl I am LOOOVVVINNNG your cut! You look great in every style
BTW you have to PM me on how you lost the weight..You just motivated me to lose the 15lbs i wanna lose.
YOU GO GURL!

Your hair looks great and you rock that roller wrap fall! Where did you get it? Please pm me about your next Memphis meeting. You guys look like you had a great time.

[ QUOTE ]
Tonya said:
Thanks Caramela but some of those pictures I look liek someone busted me in my lip! Another I look like Spongebob because my hair (and head) is so big!! That is ok I am going to get there. I am going to post pretty pics liek yours one day (smile)

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't look like no damn Spongebob, girl. Your hair looks great! I'd much rather see thick & healthy hair than thin and damaged!!!! I think you're gorgeous
wink.gif

U have some beautiful hair, keep up the great work, happy hair growing, thanks for sharing your album, dont forget to smile
grin.gif

Very Nice..

" Girl ! Did you kick that mouse in the teeth bout scarin that baby.. "

Tonya your hair looks beautiful, and you and your son are absolutely beautiful also. Congrats! on the weightloss as well. And is it okay PM me you weightloss regimen. I'm trying to loose weight myself.

Back