I Updated My Hair Album...

luv04

Hello Ladies...
I just updated my hair album...Im transitioning to natural :-)...it feels like I havent in such a long time. well i decided to do this because, i saw how my mother and sister hair thrived without having a relaxer. This inspired me to stop using one. Also they can be very expensive. As a college student affording this can be a challenge.:-/ so im sticking to my decision, and am very happy so far.Im currently in kinky twists and have been for a good while now...so its time to get them redone..I might add ones with color next time. Im so proud of myself because i havent added any heat on my hair..In my album there are pics with my family and my "friend" ;-)who purchased me the camera for my 20th bday this year!!..lol well I hope that everyone enjoys the album and feel free to comment on the pictures with questions and suggestions. plus I have links and full descriptions in the pictures ..check it out...:-)

Last edited:
Your hair is gorgeous. What a sweet boyfriend you have to get you a camera. I need one too, (hint, hint) :grin:

It will be a year since I relaxed my hair. I was natural for two years. However, I did not have the patience for transitioning. However, looking at your pics, it appears really easy.

Good luck to you and thanks for sharing the pictures :)

Back