I updated my Album!!!!

Tonya

Hello all,
I updated my album with all of my atyles I have tried lately including my new ponytail and my flexirods...I am also considering cuttiing my hair becasue of the damage. what do you ladies think>? Based on the pictures(there are alot of them) Do you guys think I cna make it with deep conditioners, hot oil and trims every so often or should I just go for the big chop????

Hey girl your hair AND your album look fantastic. Your hair is so SHINY my goodness!! I thought your flexirods and your braid out pics looked great. Why didn't you like it?
As for your ends I think they look ok but maybe could use a SLIGHT trim. Like 1/4 in if that.

Great photos and Happy Growing! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think your hair looks GREAT! You can style too always a plus and there is some growth! Keep up the good work!

Thank you!!!
I did like them I just feel that my hair is not too good..maybe I am too ahrd on my self. I liek the flexirods but once I sleep on them they are OV so...we will see.

I loved your pics! Are you natural or do you relax?

By the way, those flexirods are the bomb! You really know how to work them!

Okay, where are my lessons /images/graemlins/grin.gif!

Now if I can pull those off with natural hair....?

What?

You know I'll be thinking I'm all cute and stuff /images/graemlins/cool.gif!

Your hair really looks great. Did I tell you before that you have a great smile??? wow! You are very pretty, I like your hair best in the wet set. I think that your hair would look much healthier with a 1 inch trim. That's what I had to do also. My ends feel much thicker now, and it seems to be growing back nicely! Good luck w/whatever you decide! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great pics! I also think an inch is all you need to take off. You'd be surprised how much of a difference that small amount will make on your ends.

Hi Tonya,
I'd love to check out your pics, but I can't find them. Where are they /images/graemlins/confused.gif?

Peachtree

Tonya, your hair looks great - I love the styles. I agree with the other ladies, I don't think a drastic cut is in order. A trim should do the trick. However, if you get that much new growth in 3 weeks /images/graemlins/shocked.gif (LUCKY GIRL! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif), then you'll be able to recover what you cut off quickly. Whatever your decision, you know you will get support from this club. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thank you ladies!!! I feel so honored.

My hair is relaxed so I am not sure if this look can be acheived on the natural heads out there.

Caramela...thanks for you compliment. I was thinking about just cutting to shoulder length when u did it but I have been trying to hold on to my little length. so I am goona take the advise of all of you ladies go to the BEAUTY SALON versus my kitchen and get a good inch trimmed...
Thanks Nyambura, sweetcoco and pebbles for the compliments...
I think that was everyone. Thanks ladies I will let u know how i come out with the trim!

Your flexirods came out great /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Keep up the good work & your sister has a nice head of hair /images/graemlins/grin.gif. The two of you just G R E A T /images/graemlins/wink.gif. Happy Hair Growing! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

I don't know what you're talking about...girl yor hair looked great!!!! I loved your braidouts and your flexi-rod style. You should reach your goals in no time at all with all of that new growth.

I loved your album....you've inspired me to put pictures in mine (I signed up more than 30 days ago but haven't gotten around to doing anything about it yet). No telling when I'll actually get around to it though. /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

You grow girl!!!! I'll be rooting for you...keep us updated!

Your hair looks great. Like others have said sometimes that 1 inch will do wonders to your hair. Hey, I wish I could get that much new growth in 3 wks has you do. I think my hair is lazy like me. LOL /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks ladies.. as far as the new growth..yes my hair does grow fast but up until recently becuase of my bad breakage I was loosing it as fast as it was coming. Now that I have my breakage and shedding under control...I just have to get my trims togetehr so that my damaged hair will not be more noticeable that my "new " hair. At my roots for about the next 3 to 4 inches...my hair is great it is just those colored ends that are giving me a hard time. But i know I will make with the help of the pros on the hair boards...
Davinne (fellow capricorn!!!hey party over here) I look forward to seeing that album of your long locks Mz. Lady!!!

Your hair so pretty! I love the roller set. But I like fluffy hair. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I was never any good at styling my hair. You all manage to achieve some of the cutest styles at home!

Tonya,
Your hair looks great, I think you should just keep up with the trimms, and dont bother with getting your hair perfectly even just trimm splits where you think you've got them. Just keep it up.

Your hair looks great, Tonya. You should probably do no more than a lite "dusting" of the ends if you see any that may look split or damaged.

BTW, I like the color, and the spiral-rod sets were sooo cute!

Thanks Birthday girl!!!
I am shooting for hair that looks similar to your gorgeous locks!!
Oh yeah...I am still waiting on thsoe natural pics!!

Back