i updated my album!!! check it out!!!

luv04

well i updated my album yesterday!!! well it features a new protective style (inspired by southerngirl)thanks!! and i started surgin well me and my mom did!! i can feel a difference already!! im 4 weeks past relaxer and will stretch it out as long as possible. im in no rush to get one also im not using heat any more as in direct heat. when i washed my hair this friday. i condit usein motions cpr and frutics garnier deep cond. 5min. and then i blowdryed my hair on cool air. so technically its no heat!! yeah im giving tha flat iron and tha gel a break. for this year and i will see where surgin,hair vitamins protective styles and tha baggie method will take me...oh yeah

Today is my Birthday I am 19 years old!!!!!!yeah!!!

Happy Birthday and God bless you! It's nice to see a young lady my age on here! I'll be 19 in June. I'm off to see your pics now :yep:

thanks foxybronx and chosenbygod yoe all have luvely heads of hair and i wish you ladies happy growing for 2005!! Thank ya for tha birthday wishes so far 19 is great!!! thanks tigerlilly!!

Thankyou missvi,camille429,kombov_dymond,monalisa, dangerously shy,alli77,and chicamorena. I got tha claw clip at tha beauty supply store for a 1.05 in black and brown i also got some of tha tiny clips there too...happy growing ladies and thankyou for wishing me a happy birthday..God Bless..

Back