I updated...finally!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
B

Bublnbrnsuga

This new album contains so much, including the Memphis Meeting Pics from last week. Enjoy, ladies!!!!

Ohhhh, I love your hair.

Can you explain how you are applying the curly custard?

Thanks

Beautiful lady, beautiful hair! Thick, long, and natural-lovely! All that growth was achieved within two years? Wow!

I love natural hair... :)

I'll be there one day... :grin:

lkg4healthyhair said:
Ohhhh, I love your hair.

Can you explain how you are applying the curly custard?

Thanks

I applied it as directed on the jar, which was to wash hair, leave a bit of conditioner in it, and just smooth it in the hair! That's it, no hair dryer, no shingling, etc,etc. This stuff INSTANTLY enhanced my curl pattern.:yep:

BB , I just love your hair .. I can't wit untill i'm 2 years ...

I did the BC in June after Trans for 11 months. ... so I have a ways to go .

Your hair is beautiful and looks very healthy. I like that you seem to have fun with it by trying so many lovely styles. :yep:

The meeting pics are great, too! Everyone's hair looked nice. :) The shade of blue you are wearing at the meeting looks very nice on you, too.

Bublnbrnsuga said:
I applied it as directed on the jar, which was to wash hair, leave a bit of conditioner in it, and just smooth it in the hair! That's it, no hair dryer, no shingling, etc,etc. This stuff INSTANTLY enhanced my curl pattern.:yep:

Thanks it looks great! I really love your hair :D

hiza said:
Hi Bublnbrnsuga!!
You and your hair are very beautiful!

what is your hairtype?

Wow, Hiza, you know you be coming out of the woodworks on this forum:lol: How have you been doing? Anyway, I don't know my exact hair type, but I have four textures of hair - straight, wavy, curly, and kinky in some areas. Maybe I should email Andre and ask him to figure out what category I fall in :lol:

I looked at your album earlier this week but realized that I'd forgotten to tell you that you've very pretty, and of course, how much I love your hair. :D

Back