I tried Henna... and I loved it.

Lov3lyHair

I did a henna and indigo treatment this weekend and I loved the results. Pictures are in my album and password is in my profile. I think I will be doing henna and indigo treatments twice a month from now on.

Lov3lyHair

Lov3lyHair said:
I did a henna and indigo treatment this weekend and I loved the results. Pictures are in my album and password is in my profile. I think I will be doing henna and indigo treatments twice a month from now on.

Lov3lyHair

Congrats! What did you use?

Your hair is so shiny and thick after the henna. Thanks so much for the step-by-step pictures--I noticed the indigo with a greenish hue...I'm glad to see the picture of yours because I probably would have been afraid I did something wrong had I seen that. I have been lurking on some henna threads, as I would like to try it in the future.

~Divine Inspiration, Thanks, I didn't think it would be that easy!

~skoloco, I was scared while I was applying it too... I was just praying that my hair didn't come out in my hands.:lol: The henna really helped my breakage which is what i was shooting for.

~RelaxerRehab, Thanks, I used the BAQ henna. I bought it from evergreen on ebay. I think someone mention it before. I think that it is henna sooq ( or at least thats what the card said.

I know the first time is a bear, right (I did my 1st yesterday)?!?!?

But when you get great results (yours is shiny- very nice!), it's worth it!

Congrats!

Your henna looks GREAT!!! so shiny, your curls are more defined also, what did the henna look like after you rinsed it?

Wow, I love it. It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing the step by step, it helps a LOT.

BTW: love your siggie quote too...

Lov3lyHair said:

Lov3lyHair

Looks great!!! Good work!! I'm glad you had a pleasant experience.:D

WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!! Your hair looks great. The shine is blinding and I can even see the thickness almost instantly. I have been hesitant for the past month and a 1/2 about this henna trip but after viewing your step by steps, makes the trip seem so much simpler.

Thank you E$h! I said the same thing about the thickness. When I first joined here that's what I was complaining about but now I think I found the solution.

~Cayenne0622, thanks so much. You henna experience is what made me want to try it. Your hair is beautiful

~HoneyLemonDrop, Thank you so much! I have to remember that quote when I dealing with people!

~KisKiss, Thanks the henna after picture is in my fotki!

~ AKA-Tude, I concur. ;)

Back