I Tried Color SHowers in Negro today

SoAnxious12

HOla!

Today i tried the colorshowers that i received yesterday, and it's still in my hair as i type lol. I'm about to go rinse it out and check out the results. It was a huge mess for me (because i'm a complete HAM) and i forgot to use gloves or an applicator brush so my hands were jet black/blue for an hour. So because i don't own a dryer(the kind you sit under) i put on a plastic cap and warm towel on my head for 90mins. Now in a few minutes i'll post pics! Wish me luck!

I'm about to show my immaturity. But when I read the title, I couldn't help but laugh. I read it the other way even though I know it's black in spanish. :rofl:

I tried it after my relaxer today also! It took really well! The key is not to wash it out TOTALLY.
21910131584501bs4.jpg

I tried it after my relaxer today also! It took really well! The key is not to wash it out TOTALLY.
21910131584501bs4.jpg

Why wouldn't you wash it out totally? The pigment with any color is supposed to bond to your hair. I've never tried colorshowers, but I use Sebastian Cellophane and other brands over the years and I've always washed it out thoroughly and so has the salon when they did it. The color still binds. Do you think it's a good idea to leave it in your hair? I know it doesn't have ammonia or anything but I'd be scared. I'm not criticizing your method.....I'm just curious because I was considering trying Colorshowers since my Sebastian stash is getting low.

Why wouldn't you wash it out totally? The pigment with any color is supposed to bond to your hair. I've never tried colorshowers, but I use Sebastian Cellophane and other brands over the years and I've always washed it out thoroughly and so has the salon when they did it. The color still binds. Do you think it's a good idea to leave it in your hair? I know it doesn't have ammonia or anything but I'd be scared. I'm not criticizing your method.....I'm just curious because I was considering trying Colorshowers since my Sebastian stash is getting low.
sorry. i can be confusing sometimes.
i left some of it in after washing it out but then applied my deep conditioner for about 1 hour afterwards and then rinsed it out totally. :spinning:
confusing i know.

I lovvve colorshowers!! It is time for me to apply again. My last application last 8 weeks. I see my hair is brown again. I also noticed that I have gray hair. LOL! Oh well.

I'm about to show my immaturity. But when I read the title, I couldn't help but laugh. I read it the other way even though I know it's black in spanish. :rofl:

Girl,
I'm glad you cleared that up, cause I was like WTH?!! " Negro?" Now I'm LMAO!!

Back