I tried, but I just couldn't do it pictures...

leona2025

Well I took my braids down today. I tried to keep them in until Friday, but I really can not stand anything on my head and felt like my hair was tied in knots. I guess a summer of braids is out. I wonder if it would be different if I used just my natural hair instead of using extension hair. Now I can't stand any tightness.

Oh and the extension hair smelled awful. Even my husband commented on it. I'm going to get a rollerset from her next week or this week to see how that looks. My hair was huge after taking out the braids, lol. Don't lol, but I took pictures of my hair after the braids came out. I was planning to rock a hot braid out, but I couldn't do a thing with it.
8.jpg

2.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 7
That is one of the cutest braidouts I've seen in a while. Maybe that can be your summer style? You could do them pinned up or in cute buns (like Tiffers infinity bun) in order to keep your ends protected.

That is one of the cutest braidouts I've seen in a while. Maybe that can be your summer style? You could do them pinned up or in cute buns (like Tiffers infinity bun) in order to keep your ends protected.

It was cute, but me and styling:nono: do not get along. I even watched youtube for braid and twist how tos so I can do a few in the front and leave the back big and fluffy.

It was cute, but me and styling:nono: do not get along. I even watched youtube for braid and twist how tos so I can do a few in the front and leave the back big and fluffy.

Well I think you could do a really cute version of the Southern Tease Bun and Tiffers' Infiniti Bun.

For the front, you could pay your cousin to do small cornrows with your own hair. Then just braid the back in some cornrows. Take the cornrows out after a day or two and leave the front in. And you could just keep it up by braiding the back at night (and those don't have to look good since you're taking them out).

Check out the 52 weeks of protective styles thread, there's lots of good stuff in there.

Thats not true, you have had some very cute styles in the past.

Thanks! Most of those style happen by accident and I can never recreate them. I make a mean ponytail:lachen:.

Well I think you could do a really cute version of the Southern Tease Bun and Tiffers' Infiniti Bun.

For the front, you could pay your cousin to do small cornrows with your own hair. Then just braid the back in some cornrows. Take the cornrows out after a day or two and leave the front in. And you could just keep it up by braiding the back at night (and those don't have to look good since you're taking them out).

Check out the 52 weeks of protective styles thread, there's lots of good stuff in there.

I love her buns and I love the idea about the cornrows and the braid out in the back. Awesome. I was trying to do that today. My twist were almost 5 steps from being cute.

Cute braidout...I love you hair. It's so healthy and long. I can't wait to see your rollerset, too. :)

I can't wait. I love having someone else do my hair.

Back